🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Candy Crush Friends app is freezing

Answers

• ravii85
    ravii85 Posts: 68 Level 2

Thanx a lot mem,

I just realy missing the game and getting bored🙄 will you please tell me where I can found your new update I m waiting🥱🤔🤔🇮🇳

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello @ravii85 ,

you'll find it in your App Store/Google Play once it's been released. I cannot tell you a date, but it will be soon!

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,190 Friends Moderator

Hello @lenia192567 and Welcome to our Frientastic community. We are glad you found your way to our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.

Players have reported several issues since the last update of thr Candy Crush Friends Saga app. But there is good news! Our Community Manager announced this week that the Friends development team found the cause of these issues and a solution will be in the next update to the app. We are not sure how soon the next update will be released, so please be patient. If your app is not set for automatic updates, you can find it in your App Store/Google Play once it's been released. 

In the meantime, have you tried the standard troubleshooting procedures?

- check the amount of free memory on your device -- you need at least 2 GB

- check for and run updates for your device and the game

- clear the cache on mobile devices (on Win / PC this is not possible)

- force close all apps and restart your device. Make sure it's turned off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

- make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection.

We do not recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app, except as a last resort. This action will cause you to lose all boosters and some special events that are stored locally on your device. Your progress, gold bars, and some special events are not affected because they are stored on the King servers.

Please get in touch if you continue to have problems after your app is updated.

• ravii85

Waiting waiting waiting 🥱 🤔🤔🤔

• julietbelsham
    julietbelsham Posts: 0 Newbie

Friends Saga not loading. The orange King screen appears then that vanishes. Help

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

Hi @julietbelsham Welcome to our community. You've arrived here at Candy Crush Friends Saga. 

How long has this been happening to you? Did you have an update recently?

If nothing has changed for you, please do the following:

- prübe your free memory, it must have at least 2 GB

- check for updates and run them

- clear the cache

- Turn off your device completely to keep it off for at least 10 seconds.

If you have turned your device back on and the problem is not resolved, please contact us again.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello @ravii85 !

Are you still waiting, or is the issue solved? 😅

• swbunnycraft
    swbunnycraft Posts: 2 Newbie

After playing 2 levels, AFTER you choose a character to play with, I receive a message saying it's downloading. I get the green circle like it's downloading, but it never downloads anything--and the green circle never stops. The only way out is to close the app completely. Using the "back" arrow doesn't help because as soon as you select a character again, the same thing happens. This has been going on for 4 days now.

• swbunnycraft
    swbunnycraft Posts: 2 Newbie

After playing 2 levels, AFTER you choose a character to play with, I receive a message saying it's downloading. I get the green circle like it's downloading, but it never downloads anything--and the green circle never stops. The only way out is to close the app completely. Using the "back" arrow doesn't help because as soon as you select a character again, the same thing happens. This has been going on for 4 days now.

• ravii85

Nothing happend,🙄. Where is the latest update🤔🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?