🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I lost all my lollipops! The most I’ve ever had in this game!

asutterfield
asutterfield Posts: 2 Newbie

I haven’t been able to ask and receive lives from my Facebook friends so I thought I would delete the game and reinstall, sign back into Facebook and see if I could then. Not only did that not seem to fix the issue but I noticed all my lollipops are now gone and I am so sad. I’ve never had so many before ever! I had about 14 or so of each different lollipop and now just gone. I really just want to give up now since I can’t get free lives sent to me when I need them but especially since I lost all those lollipops. I have been saving them and hardly ever use but this is just too disappointing to lose nearly 50 lollipops. If this can’t be fixed then I think I’m finished playing the game. I’m just so sad right now.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Sorry to hear that! I do not know if you can get them back but here is a link to tech support. Hopefully they help!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,432 Friends Moderator

Hi @asutterfield Welcome to our community. You've arrived here at Candy Crush Friends Saga. 

I can understand very well that you are infinitely sad and would like to help you. Unfortunately, I also have to tell you that reinstalling a game will result in all accumulated items being irretrievably deleted. If these items were not paid for with real money, there is no chance of replacement. 

I'm really sorry and I'd be very sad if that's why you stop playing our sweet game. 

I hope you stay in our community a bit and take a look around. Maybe you'll get some distraction and fun with other players here. 

I wish you a wonderful day. 

• asutterfield
    asutterfield Posts: 2 Newbie

I have never heard this and I can’t see why in the world it would be like this. If the game cared enough, they could obviously replace them. I’m just thinking that’s not the case. This would be first game I’ve ever deleted that synced my progress with Facebook that deleting and reinstalling game and signing back into Facebook caused me to lose everything I’ve worked hard to accumulate. It makes no sense for it to do that. I’m extremely upset to hear this.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,432 Friends Moderator

Hi @asutterfield I have an article for you here that explains the things that happened to you. You'll also learn how to reconnect without deleting or reinstalling your app. I hope it helps you so that the same thing doesn't happen to you again.  Lost boosters? Oh no! Let's seeif we can solve it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?