🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Event issues

Solarwave
Solarwave Posts: 243 Level 3

Hi, I was playing the Rachel event and I lost a level and the event disappeared. I cleared cache and log out and in; it's still gone. What is happening?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,290 Friends Moderator

Hi @Solarwave there was an update today. Have you already done it.

For me, it was the same. The event with Rachel was gone, even after I did the update. I had to run the standard troubleshooting process 4 times. Now I see it again. 

I was also very irritated today. First, the Gold Event disappeared from the map. But I could still see it in the quests. Then Rachel disappeared. Every time I opened my game, a different popup appeared. At the gold event I got 52 gold bars, then came a popup that I won something at the Frosty Hurry, then I should play Rachel's event. But it had disappeared. Only at the 4th time everything was in order.

Apparently, the game could not process so many events together. 

• Solarwave
    Solarwave Posts: 243 Level 3

@DieOmimi , I was playing level 2 in the Rachel event, but I lost the level and the event disappeared. I already updated my game as well. What should II do

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,290 Friends Moderator

@Solarwave please try again and again. Play, close game, open game. Maybe disconnect and turn it back on. Sometimes switching between mobile data and Wi-Fi also helps. So turn on Wi-Fi, call up the app, play. If it does not help, then close the game, turn off Wi-Fi, turn on mobile data, call up the app, play. 

I hope these steps help you succeed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?