🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

how can i recover my game

Options
Kata_arg
Kata_arg Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm playing on a tablet and I can't get it to open. I'm on screen 1556 and I don't want to lose it. please help me

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Contact tech support and they should ask you for a few details and give you your levels back manually. (They offered to do that for me once).

Here is the link:

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Kata_arg Welcome to our community. You are here in the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Players have reported several issues since the last update of thr Candy Crush Friends Saga app. We are forwarding the issues to the appropriate person(s) as we learn of them.

In the meantime, have you tried the standard troubleshooting procedures?

- check the amount of free memory on your device -- you need at least 2 GB

- check for and run updates for your device and the game

- clear the cache on mobile devices (on Win / PC this is not possible)

- force close all apps and restart your device. Make sure it's turned off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

- make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection.

We do not recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app, except as a last resort. This action will cause you to lose all boosters and some special events that are stored locally on your device. Your progress, gold bars, and some special events are not affected because they are stored on the King servers.

Please get in touch if the above steps did not help. Thanks.

• Hildy
    Hildy Posts: 51 Level 2
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi,

Can you please assist, i lost all my competions that is currently running after i have done an update.

Hope you can help.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Hildy we currently have some players who have reported the loss of events after the update:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/367369/rachel-event-vanishes-after-app-update#latest

For me, it had also disappeared at first. I had to restart my app and phone 4 times, then it came back. Ivch cleared the cache every time so that the app searches for the latest information on the server. 

Maybe it will help you too. However, for some players, it didn't help.

In these cases, we can only wait for the answer from the studio. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?