🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Candy Crush Friends app is freezing

1235»

Answers

• ravii85
    ravii85 Posts: 68 Level 2

Listen carefully I have one only thing to do that I m gonna uninstall this game within 24 hour so do something or do enjoy in crash bin😠

• Jeeves
    Jeeves Posts: 30 Level 2

As of yesterday 3/31/2022, I tried to open CCF on my PC, windows 10, and I get the orange screen, begins to load then disappears (closes down), every single time. Never saw this before and have no problem with it on my cell phone currently. I noticed others have had this same issue recently and I posted something yesterday about my experience too but have not heard back from anyone yet on this BIG issue! This is why I am formally sending a question about it, hopefully to get a quick response to solve this issue. I do play candy crush saga and Soda more often than Friends but of course this has nothing to do with anything. I don't know when this problem actually started, could have been sooner but did not notice it until yesterday is the point.

Please help!

Thank you!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

Hi @Jeeves Welcome to our community. I'm sorry you're having trouble with our app on Win10.

Please check for updates in your Microsoft Store first and run them. Sometimes this solves the problem.

If it still exists, I will give you the link in our community where you can provide your data. Our community manager then passes it on to the studio, where it is examined. Here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/364003/app-takes-ages-to-load-under-investigation#latest

• Jeeves
    Jeeves Posts: 30 Level 2

I did as you said and went to Microsoft store and updates....IT WORKED!!!

Well Done and thank you.....Knowledge is power!

Thank you again!

• RachJain
    RachJain Posts: 48 Level 2

@DieOmimi Do you when there will be an event where I can get more stickers to get the Octopus character (I already have about 100 stickers)?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

@RachJain I don't know when an event with Olivia will be back in the game. Usually, at any time of the year, there are some events where you can collect costumes or new charateres. So I expect it to be like last year. Either a kind of calendar (as in November / December) or a special event. It's best to always keep your game up to date. Events will then be announced in your game 3 days before it starts.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?