🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I'm in need of friends. How do I find friends?

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,290 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

@PattyMan in the game, you will be assigned random friends. If you play King games in which you can add friends yourself (for example, Candy Crush Saga, Soda Crush Saga or Pet Rescue Saga), they will also be included in our game. Or if you have friends on Facebook and connect your game to your Facebook account, you'll also see them in Candy Crush Friends.

At the top left of the game is a symbol of life. Click on it and you will see your friends. Either the random ones or your own friends from other games. 

When I open my app, I first go to the icon and send life. Sometimes I get a life sent to me. Unfortunately, it is not a very well-functioning version in our game. We have a discussion on this here. You may want to get involved:  improved-functionality-for-sending-and-receiving-lives-in-ccfs

Answers

• DieOmimi

Hi @PattyMan Welcome to our community. You've arrived here at Candy Crush Friends Saga. 

Can you tell me a little more about which friends you are looking for. You can meet many players from all over the world in our community and have fun together.

We also have various competitions here where you can participate together with other players. Just tell me what help you need. Thanks.

• PattyMan
    PattyMan Posts: 95 Level 3

Does the Game allow friends where lives can be sent to one another? This is what I'm hoping and seeking...

Thanks

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

@PattyMan in the game, you will be assigned random friends. If you play King games in which you can add friends yourself (for example, Candy Crush Saga, Soda Crush Saga or Pet Rescue Saga), they will also be included in our game. Or if you have friends on Facebook and connect your game to your Facebook account, you'll also see them in Candy Crush Friends.

At the top left of the game is a symbol of life. Click on it and you will see your friends. Either the random ones or your own friends from other games. 

When I open my app, I first go to the icon and send life. Sometimes I get a life sent to me. Unfortunately, it is not a very well-functioning version in our game. We have a discussion on this here. You may want to get involved:  improved-functionality-for-sending-and-receiving-lives-in-ccfs

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?