Options

Answers

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Nat09, thank you and very creative. Looks really nice and colorful and a bit like spring itself. 💐

Has only one drawback. I have to type it for the studio and can't copy it into the report. LOL 😂

• Nat09
    Options

Sorry @DieOmimi 😂

Here you go,

My ID# 5949856580

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

All good @Nat09 , I had typed it right away. I have to answer a question from the studio right away. 😅Nevertheless, thank you very much.  🤗

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi thanks for all the updates.

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 973 Level 4
    Options

@DieOmimi I lost all events after update. Playing on iPhone 13 Pro max and iPad.

Game ID 10077916483

version latest - updated last week. Not sure how to find out.

hopefully fix soon as very boring playing with no side events like sweet steak

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Friends!

The Friends team is still investigating about this to find a fix. As @DieOmimi said, please post your player ID here below and we'll keep you posted!

How to find your player ID --> HERE

Thanks for your patience ❤️

• aperry33
    aperry33 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I recently lost her event as well, as long as my dachs delivery service… I was in the middle of both. I’ve also lost the watch ads options to get a boaster or extra moves. I tried everything to no avail. Finally I created an account so I could save my progress and then deleted the app, hoping I could reinstall and that would fix it….. the only thing this did was wipe out all my candy boosters. It’s infuriating actually. Makes the game way less fun to play.

• ktkrane
    ktkrane Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2022
    Options

I also lost all events after the last update, that included Rachel when I was 400 out of 500 stickers away. I followed the advice of the moderator on this thread and uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It brought all the events back but I lost all my candy boosters! I had around 50 regular boosters and over 30 striped and wrapped boosters each. These took me months to collect and it’s depressing to lose them all at once like this. Is there a way to get those back? It really negatively impacts the gameplay.

My user ID is 9320718963

Help please!

• Nat09
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop @DieOmimi

Dachs Delivery has come back in my game and I have the Spring Stories notifications. I didn’t get the Rachel event back but that’s ok, I already have her 😊🐰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?