Options
sofia_re
sofia_re Posts: 1 Newbie

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,964 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @sofia_re . Welcome to our Community πŸ™Žβ€β™€οΈ

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

Hope this will help you

• Tara_Diez
    Tara_Diez Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

How can this still be a test feature when I was getting the video ads since the beginning whenever game came out. You'll just started doing this in the last month to me. I've been playing on my android phone since the beginning. I do not believe this is still a test feature! Also noticed that I hardly get rewards. Why does it say I have a reward then it's nothing. I just think you'll believe people will start buying boosters if they're stuck on levels. It is very frustrating to play now! It was my favorite game to play. I may just have to find a new game to play not by King.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    Options

Dear @Tara_Diez,

You are correct that the video ads have been around for some time. My experience is that I used to get them before every level and after many levels if I needed extra moves to win the level. Today I don't see them. The Studio has been testing its new "Go-To level" feature, which may have affected other features in the game. Often such issues are resolved in the next update to the game. I am patiently awaiting the video ads to return to my game, and I hope you will also be patient.

In the meantime, I encourage you to explore this community, especially our "Contests" section where you can have chances to win boosters or gold bars in your game and special badges in your community profile. I hope to see you participating in our contests!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?