🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Asking friends for lives

Options
Tara_Diez
Tara_Diez Posts: 17 Level 2

When I ask friends for lives it doesn't go to Facebook. I'm playing on an android phone. I thought I had King & Facebook account in sync.

Best Answer

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Tara_Diez,

I do not have a Facebook account, so I cannot offer advice regarding that platform. However, the functionality for sending and receiving lives in Candy Crush Friends Saga is not very robust at thus time. To get more attention on this issue, I created an IDEA regarding this functionality HERE. I would appreciate your vote for the idea if you agree with it.

Also, we have advice in our Help Center on how to sync your accounts on King and Facebook HERE. You may want to ensure that your accounts are synced by following the advice given there.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Tara_Diez,

as my colleague @MountainMom replied, this feature is not very stable in Candy Crush Friends Saga.

That's why she gave you the link where you can vote and comment. 

Did you follow the links (the green font)?

How else can we help you?

• Tara_Diez
    Tara_Diez Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

It's called corporate greed.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tara_Diez, every company wants to make money. And each user has to decide for himself whether he participates in it.

My virtue is patience, patience and again patience. That is, no matter what is offered to me, it should not be at the expense of my own money. This also means that I personally do not buy anything. 

If it's free for me, I'm happy to accept in-game ads. Unfortunately, I only have them in other games, not in Candy Crush Friends.

From my experience, I can say the following: I invested real money once (not in this game) and then realized that there is an algorithm that makes offers to the player again and again.

That's why I can only recommend that you weigh up what is important to you. Just for you. Then decide your own strategy.

• natmor70
    natmor70 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Whenever I try to send or ask for lives I keep getting this message , what can i do about this ?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @natmor70, I do not have a Facebook account, but the error message seems to be related to your browser. There are some websites that give suggestions on how to solve the problem. I recommend you check out this one: https://www.rampfesthudson.com/how-do-i-fix-unsupported-browser-on-facebook/

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?