🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Options
Trav44
Trav44 Posts: 9 Level 2

Ok so I’m getting a new phone and want to take my account and progress with me. I’ve logged into the details I have saved on my old phone and it’s taken me to level 9. I’m on over 3000. I recall having problems a few years ago and it wiped my progress. I’m now scared to try and log in I’ve deleted the original Facebook account that I joined with. How do I find out how to log in without risking it wiping my account 🙏🙏

Comments

• Trav44
    Options

Can anyone help or direct me to someone that can?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,878 Friends Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hi @Trav44 welcome to our community. You arrived here at Candy Crush Friends.

I'm sorry you've been waiting for an answer for a while. But new entries in the discussion area are not reported. The next time you need help, please go to the support area, then we will be informed faster and can help you.

To transfer your progress and gold bars to a n your device, I have an article for you. Please note that boosters and items are not transferred. Consume them on your old device while collecting Booster on the new device.

Here's our article, I hope it helps you:  Have you lost your levels? A guide on how to keep your game saved! — King Community

• Trav44
    Options

So I waited for a new update and when

i updated it I can now get back on my App but how do I find my log in details. I tried the one I thought it was but that was only at level 8. I need to save my progress x

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,893 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Trav44, it appears you have multiple accounts. If that is the case, you should try all of your email accounts, one by one, and make sure the password is correct as well. Do this until you find the account that shows you at your highest level. You can click on "Forgot password" if you do not remember the password you used eith a given email address. Then the reset password will be sent to that email address.

If you need more help, comment below and tag me by adding an "@" sign followed by my username. If done correctly, the tag will be in bold and look like this -- @MountainMom

• Trav44
    Options

@MountainMom thank you so much. I’ve tried the 2 I normally might use. I’ve noticed I can log in with Apple. I’m not sure if I’ve done that before. I originally started playing on Facebook but I have since deleted my account. I’m scare I’ll lose my progress as I did this a few years ago. Is there anyway I can find out how to 100%save my account. I’m also the leader of a team and don’t want to lose my account x

• Trav44
    Options

@MountainMom meant the facility is there to log in with Apple but too scared to try it just in case I have done it previously but forgotten x

• MountainMom
    Options

Hi @Trav44, Have you checked out the following link to a page in our Community Help Center?

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/357991/got-a-new-device-here-is-how-to-move-your-game-progress

The article provides device-specific instructions for moving your game progress to a new device.

Let us know if this information works, or if you need more help. We will stay with you until your issue is resolved.

• Trav44
    Options

@MountainMom thanks for helping. The problem is I deleted Facebook so can’t log in with that And last time I changed phones and I logged in as per the instructions it wiped my progress completely as it took me back to the level I was at last time I used the email to log in. Is there an way of checking to see if I’ve ever logged in using Apple or a certain email before. I will be so upset if I loose 2-3 years of playing x

• MountainMom
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello @Trav44,

In this community, we do not have access to individual user accounts. You may need to contact King Support directly at https://soporto.king.com/contact .

Because it is a holiday weekend, you may not get an immediate response. So, in the meantime, please try some of the following:

1. It might be worthwhile logging in to your Apple account. Then check out the item in the King Help Center on how to sync your progress across devices:

https://kingcare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404413992477-Saving-your-progress-on-King-com#%20

2. Did you completely delete your Facebook account or just deactivate it. If you deleted it, are you within the time period where they allow you to restore it? If so, perhaps you could restore it and then sync your progress using the instructions in our Help Center.

I am sorry that I can't be more helpful, especially if the entire Technical Support team is off for the long weekend.

Please tag me if you want to discuss this further.

• Trav44
    Options

@MountainMom thanks for your help. I completely deleted my account over a year ago so it has gone with no hope of retrieving it. I shall drop an email to the suggested address and see what they say. Thank you. Happy Easter xx

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?