🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can you please bring back 2 hours or 24 hour free lives ...I play for relaxation and could use some

Angiebuck14
Angiebuck14 Posts: 2 Newbie

Free lives anymore?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

hi @Angiebuck14 Welcome to our community, in Candy Crush Friends Saga. 

The function for 2 hours of free life is still in the test phase. I had this feature a few months ago before it disappeared. I agree with you that it is very helpful. I was very sad back when it disappeared 6 months ago.

You need to know that some additional features are tested by the studio. The tests take place with players on different types. It has been reported so far that some of these features work very well. On some devices, however, it caused crashes and screen freezing.

All of these features/malfunctions are studied to ensure optimal fun for all players.

Please understand that not all test functions are available for all players at the same time.

Thank you very much for that.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,513 Friends Moderator

Hello @Angiebuck14,

Your text suggests you would like more lives. Unfortunately, the functionality for sending and receiving lives in Candy Crush Friends Saga is not very robust at thus time. To get more attention on this issue, I created an IDEA regarding this functionality HERE. I would appreciate your vote for the idea if you agree with it.

You will also find an IDEA for getting unlimited lives as a reward for the treasure chest that Dachs delivers each week. You can vote for that idea HERE.

Ideas that get lots of votes will get more attention from the development team. We recently got the idea for a "Go-To level" feature implemented as a result of a popular idea.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?