🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No Receiving Lives or being able to send lives plus cannot login on facebook account

natmor70
natmor70 Posts: 35 Level 2

Since the update I lost rachels costume , sweet streak and dachs delivery,then I could get back into the game with new missions ,now I cannot log in with facebook, no profile pic either, but i can play the game at the last level i was on , but I cannot receive lives or send them ,I've tried 5 different browsers as default browser nothing works . I've cleared history, caches, cookies numerous times .turn on /off (banging my head at wall) i'm starting to get very angry at this predicament . I play on Windows 10 Microsoft App ,I have the latest version, I have sent a support ticket to king.com, just received a generic response which was not helpful My ID is : 1060851211 if anyone has any idea how to fix this , can you please let me know. Thanks in advance :)

Best Answers

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,431 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @natmor70, I'm sorry you're still having technical issues with your app on Win10.

I will contact our manager specifically to connect to Win10 app with the Facebook login.

There was a fix on Friday that also works for mobile devices. 

If you can play the last level, I assume you're logged in with your King account. But you can't link this Konot back to the Facebook account. Correct?

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

Before I can give you more detailed information, please check if these steps can help: having-problems-connecting-to-facebook-on-a-windows-10-game-app

• natmor70

Hi there after all that head ache , I went through the troubleshooter and it said to reset game , which got me back in on my profile I lost all my boosters , and dachs delivery is there still but at a different level , but at least I'm back in ,still can' send lives but i guess i can live with that . Thanks very much for your help most appreciated . now i can stop banging my head against the wall 😄

• DieOmimi

@natmor70, I'm glad you're back on track. I'm really sorry you had so many inconveniences and I apologize to you. I hope that the next updates from the studio will be subject to higher quality assurance and that we will not have any more problems in the future. I can well understand that you and the other players concerned were very sad. I would also be because I love the game so much and play it every day. 

I would like to draw your attention to an idea from my colleague @MountainMom. This is about sending and receiving life. Just like many players want a feature that (like me) doesn't use Facebook. I would be delighted if you would also vote. Here: improved-functionality-for-sending-and-receiving-lives-in-ccfs

Thank you for your feedback. 🤗

• nutcracker
    nutcracker Posts: 28 Level 2

i also am having problems with windows 10 microsoft app can not ask for or send lives since the fix of loging in last week. is sad cause is a big part of game helping each other out. have reinstalled app thinking it fix problem but nope instead lost alot of hammers. this is what i get wen trying to send or ask for lives.

sure hope it gets a fix

• natmor70

Hi nutcracker Yes I get the same message , I have tried numerous browsers 5 different ones , allowed king.com on all settings , I am scractching my head as to why itdoesn't work , the only answer i get from google is to change the domain name through facebook and as I do not own this app I cannot do that . so its very silly I will send a message to facebook later on today to see if they can help with this issue

• JerryBonnie
    JerryBonnie Posts: 26 Level 2

Yep.... this is what I see when trying to share lives. Please help.... how can I get my friends back????

• nutcracker
    nutcracker Posts: 28 Level 2

no clue still trying to find out myselfe

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?