🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Get error when sending lives

games_on_FB
games_on_FB Posts: 20 Level 2

Why can't I send lives...I keep getting an error that my browser is not supported...but why? I had sent lives before no problem, what changed? See screenshot of error!

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @games_on_FB !

Let's see if we can help- can you please tell us more? 🤗 Do you know the browser version you're using? Also, when are you getting this message, exactly? Which platform are you playing on? 😅

Thanks in advance!

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,507 Friends Moderator

@games_on_FB, based on your username, I assume you are playing King games on the Facebook platform. While I do not gave a Facebook account, I have seen many players complain about getting the same error message on Facebook. I would encourage you to go to King.com and download the games from that website. Once you do, it will be I important for you to sync your progress on both platforms. Instructions for doing that can be found HERE.

Also, please be aware that the functionality for sending and receiving lives in Candy Crush Friends Saga is not very robust. I have created an IDEA to bring greater focus on this issue. You can find the idea HERE. I will appreciate your vote for this idea if you agree with it.

• natmor70
    natmor70 Posts: 35 Level 2

I am totally sick of this, this has been happening since the last update I have tried 5 different browsers cleared cache history cookies restarted each time , every known thing that i see to fix issues i have tried , from what i can see in google when i put those words in - ( Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings. ) it is to do with Facebook developers app settings so King.com need to update or fix the settings for people playing on Windows 10 Microsoft Apps my User Id is : 1060831211 this is so frustrating , when i reset the app I got back online after the last update when everything was not working , i lost my boosters and rachel , so I am reluctant to reset again , which really did not fix this particular issue of asking for and sending lives . i have seen other people posting about this issue , so please please can someone fix this ...... everytime i get 2 hour booster time or 30 minute booster time , i run out of lives ,grrr . and i also cannot contribute to Dachs delivery when there is no lives either .

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,336 Friends Moderator

Hi @natmor70 my colleague @MountainMom had already answered them about the same problem (quote): I do not have a Facebook account, but the error message seems to be related to your browser. There are some websites that give suggestions on how to solve the problem. I recommend you check out this one: https://www.rampfesthudson.com/how-do-i-fix-unsupported-browser-on-facebook/

Did they look at the website but their problem was not solved?

• natmor70

i have done all there is to do from this website : https://www.rampfesthudson.com/how-do-i-fix-unsupported-browser-on-facebook/ and nothing on there works , It has to be from king.com changing their settings on facebook developers for windows 10 users desktop , unfortunately there is nothing i can do on MY computer to fix this glitch

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,507 Friends Moderator

Hello again @natmor70, Thank you for checking out the troubleshooting tips using the link provided. As a next step, I would suggest going to the King.com website and downloading the game there, so you can play on that website with Windows 10 instead of thd Facebook platform. Once you download the game, sign in with your existing account information. Then be sure to sync your progress using the instructions provided HERE. Finally, I suggest you play on the King website to avoid issues related to Facebook or its interface with King.

Let me know if these next steps don't work...or if they do!

• natmor70

Hello MountainMom , thanks for the answers and i appreciate your help , but what i'm trying to say is I have downloaded from Microsoft for Windows 10 My game was on here when i brought the pc/desktop , i have never gone through facebook to play the game. What I am saying is that the facebook friends that are on my friends list on candy crush friends saga have been able to send me lives and I ask for lives and it has always worked before but since the update I continually get the pop up errror message . when i put that particular error message into google this is what comes up

It is up to the app developer namely king.com that needs to fix the problem through facebook develops page , they need to change the invalid information that the app needs , I know it is not a facebook game but friends from facebook can send/ask for lives for candycrush friends . Thanks for your time and effort on this problem.

p.s. I did send a ticket to king.com but received a generated respomse not a personal answer to this error.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @natmor70 and @games_on_FB !

We've been asking the Friends team about it- they're working on it. It looks like the error is not as easy to solve as it seemed, but rest assured they know about it (thanks for reporting it!), and they have been trying since they know about it. I hope we can give you an update very soon!

• natmor70

Thank you very much for all your help and I shall look forward to the problem being fixed :)

• natmor70

Just to let you know that my problem with sending lives is now fixed , so whomever and what ever was done I would like to say A HUGE thanks for fixing this error cheers ,( More happy crushing with friends) 😄😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?