🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How many costumes are?

Options

Events weren't really showing up for me, so I don't have lot of costumes, I wanna look a person that have all costumes, or that have some custume minimum 40 costumes, no?

look at my scrapbook

Comments

• jimbiqui
    jimbiqui Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2022
    Options

hi, i'm new in this comunity, today started to play this beatifull.

can you teach me?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,617 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @grancaramelo_dulce12 @jimbiqui welcome to our community in the forum of Candyy Crush Friends Saga.

There are over 60 friends/costumes in the Scrapbook. Look at this thread, there are many examples: show-us-your-scrapbook-get-tasty-badges

For players who have just started the game, here is a guide that might be @jimbiqui interesting for you. Here is the link:  players-guide-how-to-play-candy-crush-friends-saga

• jimbiqui
    jimbiqui Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

hi, tank you so much

• grancaramelo_dulce12
    grancaramelo_dulce12 Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

okey the tiffi costumes are:

-tiffi

- tiffi christmas costume- tiffi the tiger costume- tiffi the vampire costume- tiffi the astronaut costume- tiffi the dragon costume- tiffi the turkey costume- zodiac tiger tiffi costume- tiffi summer costume- tiffi the soccer player- tiffi the ox costume- tiffi the pig.

okay 1 character (tiffi) and 11 costume, in total 12 ONLY TIFFI

-yeti

yeti the clown costume- yeti the werewolf costume- yeti tenis player costume- yeti the santa costume- yeti the cow- spa yeti costume- *yeti galaxy costume* but it's premium

okay 1 character (yeti) and 7 custumes in total 8

-nutcracker

-nutcracker winter costume- nutcracker the squirrel costume- nutcracker the skeleton costume- nutcracker the robot costume- nutcracker the leprechaun costume-nutcracker the gentlenman costume- nutcracker the pilgrim- nutcracker the king of hearts costume- nutcracker the prince of diamonds- nutcracker as mr toffee costume

okay i character (nutcracker) and 10 costumes, in total 11

-misty

-misty the pop star costume- misty the superhero costume- misty the beachgoer costume- misty the reideer costume- misty the carnival queen costume- misty the movie star custume

okay 1 character (misty) and 6 costumes, in total 6

-odus

-odus the pupkim costume- odus the magician costume- oduas the tropical bird costume- oduas the adventurer costume- odus the chick- odus the eagle costumes

okay 1 character 1 (odus) and 6 costumes, in total 7

-red rabbit

-red rabbit the farmer costume- red rabbit the easter bunny costume- red rabbit the fox costume- red rabbit the roackstar costume

okay 1 character (red rabbit) and 4 costumes, total 5

-dachs

-dachs the elf costume- dachs the police dog costume- dachs the caterpillar costume

okay 1 character (dachs) and 3 costumes, so there are 4

-olivia

-olivia the sheriff costume- olivia the gardener costume- olivia the witch costume

okay 1 character (olivia) and 3 costumes, in total 4

-bubblegum troll

-bubblegum troll angel costume- king bubblegum troll costume

1 character and 2 costume. in total 3

-jelly queen

-jelly queen christmas- jelly queen spring costume

1 character and 2 costumes, total 3

-rachel

.rachel rhe elf

1 character and 1 costume, in total 2

okay the number of costumes of candy cush friends is 65

• grancaramelo_dulce12
    grancaramelo_dulce12 Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

I wrote all costumes I have a badge? please

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?