👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rare diseases awareness month

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• angravkal
    angravkal Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

I am an indigenous woman and suffer with renal failure due to diabetes. This disease and I believe almost all diseases is due to colonization. It tears me that diseases today continue to eradicate the most beautiful people in this beautiful 🌎.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @angravkal Warm welcome 🤗 I guess you have to go for dialysis, that must take up a lot of your time, I hope at least you are able to do it at home. I do believe that many diseases are caused because of us and what we are doing to this planet. So much pollution, toxic chemicals, it’s in the air we breathe and in the food we eat. It makes me sad as well, for the people and for the planet itself.

• aysel08
    aysel08 Posts: 37 Level 2
    edited April 2022
    Options

* Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @aysel08 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Anyway, Which King's game have you playing? 😊

You can also check more exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in King Community here 🌶️👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on King's Game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?