🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Dachs Delivery Service Never Available

OceanL
OceanL Posts: 16 Level 2
edited May 2022 in Support

Hi folks,

I know that not all events are available to everyone, and I understand the reasons. However, it appears like folks are earning community badges and other major rewards from Dachs' Delivery Service, so it's apparently relatively permanent.

Unfortunately, when I look for how to play, the help article on the event says it's "limited-time, from 17 August to 30 August", which is clearly no longer the case. Is there any way to join a team when you don't have Team access? How can I participate more in the community? I'm an active player and would love to be able to participate in something team oriented. I figured there was a level minimum blocking me, but apparently I passed the actual minimum long ago. How can I join the Delivery Service?

Apologies if these questions have been answered elsewhere, and thanks in advance!

(Below you can see my game screen, with no Team button on the far right.)

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,507 Friends Moderator

Hello @OceanL and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

Dachs Delivery Service is a recurring event in Candy Crush Friends Saga that usually lasts for several weeks. The most recent event ended several days ago, but it should return later this month.

Players are often assigned to a team composed of random members. Clicking on the green shield icon at the bottom of your CCFS screen will let you view your current teammates, if any. Many of our community members have created new teams and invited other community members to join. Teams are limited to 20 members, and some are seeking active players to fill their teams. They would appreciate a teammate like you! You can find more information in the "Find your team here!"discussion thread HERE. The bold green font highlights a hyperlink to the last page in the thread where you will find players currently looking for a team. You can always create a new team, give it a unique name, and then send private messages to any of them that you might want on your team, inviting them to join your team. They will need to search for your team by name and send a request to you to join. You can also request to be on an established team if the team name is listed and a slot is available on that team. There is more information about this process on page 1 of the discussion thread.

Let me know if you need additional help.

• MountainMom

On another note, @OceanL, I noticed that you have passed level 1000 in Candy Crush Friends Saga. Please post a screenshot of you map HERE to claim your level badge.

I encourage you to also check out our Contests area where you have the opportunity to win more badges for your profile, and boosters or gold bars for your game.

I hope to see you participating in our events.

• OceanL
    edited May 2022

@MountainMom

The problem isn't that I can't find that article or that thread or everyone playing the event. The issue is that in more than 3 months of daily playing, I have never seen the event EVER.

I cannot be on a team because I don't have the teams button on my navigation bar after the store. I never have had that green shield button, in more than 100+ days in a row/1300+ levels of play. I attached a screenshot above.

Is this something standard or is there something wrong with my game? It does not seem like Dachs' Delivery Service is supposed to be randomly missable.

• MountainMom
    edited May 2022

@OceanL,

It is unusual that you do not have the team icon on your CCFS board and that you have never gotten Dachs Delivery Service events. Let's try our standard troubleshooting steps, if you haven't already done so:

- in the "Settings" on your device, check the amount of "Storage" (mine is found in the Device Care section). You need at least 2 GB.

- verify that your game is on the most recent update. This is typically found in your Settings / Apps / Candy Crush Friends Saga. The version number should be 1.79.1. If not, get the update (I keep mine on automatic update)

- While in your game App info area, go to Storage and "clear cache." Do NOT "clear data" as that will cause you to lose all of your boosters.

- Close the app and turn off your device. Wait at least 10 seconds before turning it back on and reopening your app.

Did these steps help? If not, you may need technical support. You can contact them HERE. Be sure to select "problem with my game" and briefly describe the problem. You should include your User ID. If they respond by sending you back to this community, let me know and I will forward your issue to our Community Manager (who will also need your User ID). It will also be helpful to know what device and platform you are using.

• OceanL

@MountainMom I will certainly give it another try! I went through those steps about 20 times recently (I'm the one that started the thread about my Rachel event vanishing midway through the timeslot) but I'll give it another go or 3. None of my screenshots from then feature the green shield Teams icon either.

I'll reach out to Technical Support and let them know what's going on, and I'll make sure to give them my User ID. I'll update you when I hear back! Thank you.

• MountainMom
    edited May 2022

Hello @OceanL,

I am checking back with you to see if your problem has been resolved. I am hopeful that you will be able to participate in the Dachs Delivery Service that started today for me. It will last 9 day.

If you don't have it (or your team function), please send me you User ID and information about your device and platform.

• OceanL

@MountainMom

Thank you for checking in! In fact, technical support said that I was not going to receive Dachs Delivery Service, which is rather disappointing. I am without the team function and the event itself.

I currently play on a Samsung S8, CCFS version 1.79.1, and I also have the game on a laptop with Windows 10. My User ID is #13227571490 . Happy to have you pursue this! I would love to have the team function. If my device is the problem, I'd hope I could use the feature on my laptop running Windows 10.

Here's my current game, with no team function/Dachs, but I do have the notification for Octopus Adventure in 3 days. Thanks again for looking into this!!!

• MountainMom

@OceanL ,

I am glad you will get the Octopus Adventure. Sometimes, not always, these challenges offer a new character, such as Olivia the Octopus, or a new costume for a character.

In the meantime, I have escalated your issue to our Community Manager to see if she can help get the team function in your game. I don't think the issue is related to either of your devices. Our CM is enjoying her weekend, so we might not hear from her until Monday. I appreciate your patience.

• OceanL

@MountainMom Thank you so much! I appreciate you escalating the issue. No worries if it takes a while; I haven't ever had team functionality or the Delivery Service, so I'm not stressed to miss this round! I hope the CM enjoys their weekend.

I'm stoked for the Octopus Adventure, since I just got Olivia's gardener outfit but don't actually have Olivia yet, lol. Fingers crossed!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,038 Candy Moderator

Hi @MountainMom ❤️

I love play CCFS ,unfortunately i have same problem . I use Windows 10 pro . and never get Dachs' Delivery Service. Team or other events. Only i get is new level every Wednesday

My game Id is 1493183697

Thanks in advance

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?