🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I keep losing a man every time the game crashes with Jelly Queen, I've lost a lot of credits!

Options
CyborMedic
CyborMedic Posts: 14 Level 2

Almost every time I play with Jelly Queen, the game crashes and I lose a credit. It happens about 1 out of 3 times. How do I fix this?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,517 Friends Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hi @CyborMedic Welcome to our community. Thank you for asking us a question.

I'm sorry the Jelly Queen crashed your game. Does it only happen to you with the Jelly Queen or also with another character? Which Jelly Queen do you use? The standard version or with a costume?

We know so far that there is often a crashed with Tiffi or the red rabbits.

Please try our troubleshooting standards and get in touch if it continues to happen:

• Restart: Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
    • Updates: Check the app stores to update to the latest version of your game if needed, and the latest software update for your device. Not sure how? Check out this video, it has all the information you need to update your game on your iOS and Android devices.
    • Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? We recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    • Reinstall: As a last resort, try deleting and then reinstalling the game. This usually fixes most issues. Just make sure your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before taking this step.

Remember, be sure to try all of the above options. 

Also, please be aware that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game may be lost in the process of carrying out these steps, so it's worth trying to use them up before deleting and reinstalling the game.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello, everybody's game crashes from time to time. However, if you think it is happening often, that may be an indication something is either wrong with your app or your phone itself. Be sure to try rebooting your phone to see if that helps!

• CyborMedic
    Options

I've tried all these troubleshooting tips but still keep having the problem. It's only with Jelly Queen and none of the other characters.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,517 Friends Moderator
    Options

@CyborMedic on which device do you play and which version of the app do you have installed?

Can you please tell me when the crash with the Jelly Queen will happen? Is it right at the beginning of a level or after a few moves? Or does it happen when you use a special candy, maybe the color candy or a combination of color bomb and a wrapped or striped candy? 

I'm trying to figure out how we can fix the bug in your game and I need some information to do that. It would also be nice if you had a screenshot showing the situation.

Thank you very much.

• CyborMedic
    Options

It just happened again, I've been playing all day with no issues. As soon as I click on Jelly Queen and select to start the level the game crashes. I then have to reload the game and I've lost one of my 5 chances. It only seems to happen with her.

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 973 Level 4
    Options

This happens to me but in normal levels. I get one move and game says over. I have a video of this!

• CyborMedic
    Options

Sorry, didn't see the 1st questions. I am on Android phone and tablet and the game version is 1.82.1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?