🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 💰 Win gold bars with smallest difference of scores on consecutive levels 💰

MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 10,572 Friends Moderator
edited July 2022 in Contests

Ready for a new challenge, Friendtastic Crushers?

Let's compare scores on consecutive levels!

Consecutive levels = one level is immediately following another level on your map.

In my example above, I subtracted my score on level 5416 from my score on the previous level 5415:

76,490 - 73,610 = 2,880. So, the difference in my scores is 2,880.

Can you get a difference smaller than 2,880? I'm sure you can!

Rules: 👇

• Play or replay any two consecutive levels in your Candy Crush Friends Saga game.
  • Post screenshots of your final scores from the two consecutive levels (no old screenshots please).
  • Calculate the difference between the scores (subtract one score from the other score to get a positive number). Include the difference in your post.
  • The winners will be the 3 players with the smallest difference in their scores on consecutive levels.
  • You can post more than one entry. The maximum is 10 entries per player. Only the smallest difference will be considered for each player.

Rewards: 👇

The 3 players with the smallest difference between their scores on consecutive levels will have gold bars added to their Candy Crush Friends Saga game:

🥇 1st place = 40 gold bars

🥈 2nd place = 30 gold bars

🥉 3rd place = 20 gold bars

When? 👇

This contest will end on Wednesday, 6 July 2022, 5 pm Central European Summer Time (11 am Eastern Daylight Time)

🎉 Let's have some Friendly fun while winning new levels! 🎉

Terms and Conditions here

Don't have a Community account but want to participate? Sign up HERE in just 2 seconds.

Don't play Candy Crush Friends Saga yet? Download the game HERE.

@Diamond_Lim, Please tag CCFS players.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?