๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Lost all suckers, over 300 total

Options
skwardlow
skwardlow Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi, I linked my game to my email. Then had to uninstall bc the game would not update. Once I reinstalled, I found that I lost all my pink, striped, and rare suckers which was over 300 total. I also donโ€™t have the option to watch ads for 4 extra moves or to regain a life. Can someone help me? Iโ€™m on level 1587, just fyi b

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,440 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @skwardlow , welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

I'm sorry for wat happened to you.ย ๐Ÿ˜˜

You need to know that all your items (simple lollipops, striped and wrapped lollipops) are stored exclusively on the device where you received them.ย 

This also means that uninstalling will delete all information about your app. So also your items.ย ๐Ÿ˜’

Only your score and gold bars will be stored on servers of your provider if you were logged in with a King account or have backed up your progress via Facebook.

A clean installation has no information about what you've owned before. So you start again.ย ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Here in the community, unfortunately, we can't offer a replacement for your loss. If you have paid for your items with real money and have a purchase receipt, you can complain to your payment service provider. If you have received your items for free, you will unfortunately not receive a replacement according to the terms and conditions of the game provider.ย 

I know this is very hard for you.ย ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Maybe you stay a bit in our community and come to our competition area. We offer you free gold bars in some of our competitions. Please have a look here:ย contests

I hope to see you more often.ย ๐Ÿค—

• skwardlow
    skwardlow Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Ahhh gotcha okay, I really appreciate your feedback!! I love the game so Iโ€™m not going anywhere lol:) Thanks again! Have a great weekend

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?