🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Friends list cleared/empty, Help needed asap to send lives out!

Options
ambiej
ambiej Posts: 15 Level 2

Have any of you had an issue with your friends list suddenly clearing and not allowing to assist others in sending lives? My list was just fine and the other day I only show the following:

I have no friends any longer to assist and it’s disheartening because it was my favorite first King move of the day in the community. I’m lost, any assistance is appreciated greatly and if anyone knows how I fix said problem feel free to make suggestions.

Thanking the entire community and our leaders for this community for making this such a pleasant place to return and learn from and everyone has been wonderful helping you advance and wanting to see each other win, which makes you feel like a rockstar!

Respect*

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,499 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @ambiej, thank you very much for your discussion.

Unfortunately, after almost everyone updates, the friends list suddenly no longer contains any players. I regularly have the same problem. 

If you're playing on a mobile device, the following action usually helps:

- clear the cache (you can usually find it in device setting, app, details, memory). Please never go to "Delete Data", this will remove all boosters.

- disconnect the device from the internet / go offline

- force close all apps

- Turn off your device completely to keep it off for at least 10 seconds

- then turn your device back on and wait about half a minute before going back online

- make sure you have a stable internet/online connection

- go to the app but don't go into the game right away. Before you go into the game, go to settings and go to the question mark (the help section). The help area can be closed again.

The game should use these measures to connect to the server and retrieve stored information about your account.

If you still can't see your friends list, follow the steps

- force the closure of all apps

- go to the app and open the help pages when set.

For me, sometimes it also helps to play one or 2 levels.

• ambiej
    ambiej Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Impressive path you must take, basically it sounds as if you cover all your bases. Computers are so testy, and in its feelings on any given day! 😝😂

I am going to follow your instruction starting with a complete shutdown/disconnection.

It sounds fixable and I appreciate all of your knowledge and the reference as well if it occurs again. You never know how much your going to miss going straight in and sending other players lives until your going on three days with a cleared friends list! Did I do something was my question, no one wants to be my friend anymore! 🫣🥹🫠

Thank you so very much, be safe!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?