πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Glitch in the King community

Options
Solarwave
Solarwave Posts: 243 Level 3
edited September 2022 in Support

My notifications has some sort of glitch where it's says I have more notifications than I actually do. It's says I have 13 new notifications but I actually only have 2 new notifications. Is there a way to fix this? No, logging in and logging out doesn't seem to work. Also marking notifications as read doesn't resolve the glitch.

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,532 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Solarwave, the notification services are currently being worked on. This can lead to misinformation on individual days, which is somewhat irritating. It's the same with me.Β 

My notifications also don't always disappear when I go to "mark everything read". Most of the time, it only works when I go to my profile, then to notifications and then to refresh to browser.

Please be patient. When the maintenance is complete, hopefully everything will return to normal.

Have a nice day.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,532 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Solarwave, the notification services are currently being worked on. This can lead to misinformation on individual days, which is somewhat irritating. It's the same with me.Β 

My notifications also don't always disappear when I go to "mark everything read". Most of the time, it only works when I go to my profile, then to notifications and then to refresh to browser.

Please be patient. When the maintenance is complete, hopefully everything will return to normal.

Have a nice day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?