🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🏔️ Are you at the end of the map? 🛤️ Get frientasic badges 🎖️🏅

DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,432 Friends Moderator
edited September 2023 in Contests

🍭 Want to participate? Register HERE!

🍭Candy Crush Friends Saga: play it HERE !

Hi friendtastic players!

Welcome to an extraordinary competition. Exclusively for our friendtastic players who have reached the end of the map.

Are you one of them? Then we have something for you! You can earn a lot of badges! They will look fantastic in your community profile! 🤩

Check out these cool badges:

What to do? 👇

Post a screenshot of your current progress map that shows the roadblock sign and your avatar at the last level.

Remember to post a screenshot of the entire screen and playing card so we can see if you're playing on Windows 10/11 or mobile, as the last level varies by platform. My example is from mobile. 

What can I win? 👇

• There is a badge after the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 and 10 weeks if you make it to the end of the map in time without interruption and post your screenshot.
  • If you miss a week, you start all over again. Of course, you can keep the badges that are already on your profile. You don't get them twice.
  • Example: you have already received 5 badges and miss posting for week 6. Then you have to reach the end of the map again 5 times in a row. Make sure you post your schreenshot in time in the following weeks. 
  • If you manage to reach the final level ten times in ten weeks, you will get these two Super Frientastic badges! 

Remember!

• Post a screenshot of the entire screen and playing card
  • To find out what is currently the last level on your platform, please check out our Community Level Update page HERE.
  • Keep in mind that new levels are added to the game every Wednesday (afternoon CET and morning EST). So make sure you post the screenshot before the update to get your badge. 

How long do I have time? ⏳️

• The competition will close on August 31, 2023.

I wish all participants a lot of fun! 💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?