1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bug - Power Up fails to make fish, twice

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,318 Friends Moderator

Thank you @DreamDancer for your report. 

Can you please give me the following information:

Does this only happen at this level or in other levels? 

What version of the app do you have on your device? 

Which device are you using?

Thank you very much.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,504 Friends Moderator

@DreamDancer, while your issue is being investigated by @DieOmimi, have you tried our standard troubleshooting steps? These may resolve the issue if it is related to your device. Please include information about your device (PC or mobile, Win10, Android or iPhone) in your response to @DieOmimi.

Here are some standard troubleshooting measures:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, run the update.

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) when using a mobile device.

- Then turn off your device completely and keep it off for at least 10 seconds. Then restart and relaunch the app.

If the bug remains, can you login on a different device and see if you can replicate the problem?

• DreamDancer
    DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3

@DieOmimi @MountainMom

Seeing as I was not able to complete the level, I cannot state that it happens on other levels, but is typical of many levels now where powerups fail to help in completing the level due to the severe lack of available space for starting the level with powerups.

So often I have to quit playing the game until the powerup(s) wears off so that I am able to complete the level without "assistance" from the game.

🤣 And just poking fun at you for suggesting those trouble shooting steps, just how is doing that going to change the difficulty of the level?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,318 Friends Moderator

@DreamDancer, I can't understand the Bug in my game. So I asked which device you're playing on and what version of the app you've installed.

If I start the level with Tiffi and Time Boosters are activated, it looks like this:

I think it works properly with the current version of the game.

However, I rarely choose Tiffi for this level type. I usually take the red rabbit. I almost completed the level as well:

As you can see, only 2 animals are missing. I could have easily freed them with 1 striped and a normal lollipop. But I never do it when I repeat a level. 

By the way, I play on Android mobile version 9.0.1. App version is 1.88.4.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,504 Friends Moderator
    edited September 2022

@DreamDancer, I must have misunderstood your issue. From the title of your post, I thought your "power-ups" were not working. That is why I suggested the troubleshooting steps because the "power-ups" work correctly on the current version of the app on my Android tablet. I also replayed the level with Tiffi as my Friend and was able to beat it with her helping power.

I agree with you that on some levels, the "power-ups" are not helpful at the start. Like you, I have had to let them expire (and not watch any ads) so that my starting board does not have them. I applaud you for your action and encourage you to keep crushing candy to win more levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?