2»

Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

hi @gisaly

@wykoon @adlib @juanmarcelo @Lola_Pop @Crazy Cat Lad @jennyo3871 @Smileyley

there are 2 more things to report:

1) gisaly and I became facebook friends ... we can not see scores for each other

2) this may be more disturbing ... one of my scores was improved 4 times since Mar 2019 ... another facebook friend still sees the Mar 2019 score

• gisaly
    gisaly Posts: 803 Level 3
    Options

I still don't see my friends' scores, which is frustrating. Where is the game update?

• abe_coffee
    Options

hi @gisaly

@wykoon @adlib @juanmarcelo @Lola_Pop @Crazy Cat Lad @jennyo3871 @Smileyley @channie8

I try to avoid doing updates ... but you are getting desperate.

Removing the app and reinstalling the app should get you the latest version ... warning - you will lose lives(am not sure about crowns, hammers, etc)

.........................................................................................

note: the red envelope for sending lives is still working

however ... it only shows 29 of my ABS friends(I have over 40 ABS friends) ... it could be due to players quitting ABS

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi @gisaly and good day to you.

Please check for updates in Google Play stores or via Apple Store. Since this is only a scoring issue but you are still able to level up in the game, I suggest that you just ensure that your app is of the latest version. If the version is the latest, then you don't need to do anything except continue playing and level up.

Reinstalling the app is useful if your game crashes and you've exhausted all avenue and all your stored boosters including lives will be lost because these are stored in the device and not the game server.

Thank you 😊

• gisaly
    Options

Oki thanks for the answer wykoon, I can't find the version of the game on my tablet ?

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @gisaly

Go to Google Play Store, key in AlphaBetty by King and click on the app. It will appear and there will be an "Update" button if the app need to be updated. If you see this button, please click on it.

Make sure your tab has at least 2GB for the update to run smoothly. After the app is being updated, you may want to restart your device (optional) or just go to the game. Please wait for all the background image to load properly before hitting the Play button. If you see that you are suddenly back in level 1, please exit game, restart your device, and go back to the game or you can disconnect your device without exiting the game, wait for at least 10 sec or more before reconnecting your device to the internet.

Please let me know if you still need help on the above.

Thank you.

• gisaly
    Options

Hello @wikoon ,Oki thank you for the answer, I checked during the day, there is no game update./Oki merci pour la réponse ,j'ai vérifié dans la journée ,il n'y a pas de mise à jour du jeu.

• Sandra2022
    Sandra2022 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Pourrais-je voir mon classement par rapport à d'autres joueurs

• abe_coffee
    edited October 2022
    Options

hi @Sandra2022

please post in English in this forum

🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 

@wykoon @adlib @juanmarcelo @Lola_Pop @Crazy Cat Lad @jennyo3871 @Smileyley @channie8

here are some observations for ABS in 2022

tablets and phones may still have ABS code that runs with limitations

ABS will no longer connect through facebook(lives can no longer be received/sent )

scores of other players are no longer shown

🍮 🍮 

some features still work

... crowns can be retrieved

... your scores are still shown and updated

... the auto shuffle can be interrupted by selecting some tiles while shuffling

• gisaly
    Options

I add that the game is on the Bluestack application but some players can't find it like on mobiles or tablets. Personally, I can't get it via Play Store from other players, if they could download it again. I guess it all depends on the servers, can a King's manager say more?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?