🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Skeleton Troll Toots Gas Goodies!

Options
Snagglepuss
Snagglepuss Posts: 45 Level 2
edited November 2022 in Discussions

Oh my! ...just noticed something HILARIOUS while using Bubblegum Troll ( in his spooky skeleton 💀 costume) as a helper when playing CCFriends. After he pulls the gum off his finger and manically chews just watch as he bends over and actually blows the pink treats on to the board out of his BUTT ! 😲 ...so-o-o-o funny ... had to tell someone ...husband not impressed ...but I can't stop giggling. 😂 Anyone else ever notice this gag? 🤣💀

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Snagglepuss welcome to the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Great discussion from you. 😉

Ehlich said, I use the Bubblegum Troll very rarely. I don't find its power very helpful. 🙈

He also had the behavior you described earlier. Yes, it looks very funny. I don't know who came up with the idea in the studio. 🤔🐳

In an earlier discussion about Bubblegum Troll, a player once said that the idea for this behavior could have come from a men's locker room. 😂 I laughed tearfully at that statement.

Have fun with our game. I hope to see you more often in our discussions and in the forum. 🤗

• Snagglepuss
    Snagglepuss Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

Yup!... men's locker sounds about right, lol. Tell Ehlich that he's missing a good deal of help with Bubblegum Troll... I used to feel that way too until I used him more often and discovered that I was wrong! He can clear a board swiftly during the right situation. The real rascal is the Raccoon! He is useless to me and even though I've played CCFriends for 3yrs I've yet to figure out how he helps with ANY game board. Ugh! 🐺

Oh @DieOmimi - I enjoy ALL the characters in Friends. The creators are so talented, especially with the little dances they do. I've even found the John Travolta steps wiggled by the Jelly Queen, lol. Thanks for the swift cheerful response! ❤️

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Snagglepuss I still haven't figured out how to use the Bubblegum Troll properly.  🙈

I've been playing the game for 2 years and 2 months now, I started it in October 2020. Actually, I didn't want to start a new game because I already play so many games and don't have enough time when I'm back home after 8 hours of work.

Someone (I think a player together with the community manager) asked me to at least try the game. Deletion is quick if I don't like it.

I have to say that I was so excited that I played CCFS every free minute. Now I'm at the end of the map and waiting for level 6000 next week. 😅

Because I started so late, I still need a lot of costumes. I hope that some of the events of the past will be repeated.

As for our raccoon Rachel, try her at level 187. Best if you have picked up a delivery of badgers and have time boosters. Badger comes back to our game on Friday. Level 187 is a good practice level for Rachel. Combine their power with a paint bomb and you will experience huge explosions. 💣️💥

Since you're so excited about the game and our characters, take part in our discussions and polls, I'll give you some links and ask you to stop by. Of course, this is not a must, but I think you could have more fun on the forum if you meet other players.

2022-awards-categories-friends

whats-your-favorite-costume-in-your-scrapbook-and-why

whats-your-favorite-dance-by-a-character-after-winning

community-fun-fact-whats-your-nationality

friends-anniversary-join-the-celebration

Best regards and happy crushing!

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,155 Level 4
    Options

I'm not impressed either. The one chewing gum with it's mouth open makes my skin crawl.🤮🤢

I have no luck with the bubble gum troll or raccoon either.

• Solarwave
    Solarwave Posts: 243 Level 3
    edited December 2022
    Options

I agree I don't particularly like Rachel. It was a nightmare using her for the Friendsgiving event. I was like, " You're lucky I want your new costume so badly."

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?