πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Level 6080

hezil2002
hezil2002 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello there;

if there are no new level , how can i accomplish the tasks? Please make it possible to pass the tasks with the finished level.

Best Answer

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,425 Friends Moderator

Hi @hezil2002, welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Don't worry, every Wednesday there are new levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga.

What task do you want to complete with new levels? Are you asking for the team event "Dachs Delivery Service"? In this event, you can complete all tasks except "new classic levels". Your Last Level 6080 still counts as a new level for Dachs Delivery Service. You can collect paint bombs, fish, wrapped candies or "use moves in new levels".Β 

However, the timer for roof delivery service had expired, so it will not be back in the game until next Friday. If new levels appear on Wednesday, you could take a short break from the game and have new levels available for the team event on Friday.

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga. 😍

• hezil2002
    hezil2002 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer βœ“

thank you. My task is β€œ4 times droping the cookies β€œ.and 7 day remain. it is not fare.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,572 Friends Moderator

Hello @hezil2002,

Congratulations on reaching the end of your map and completing the recent special event in Candy Crush Friends Saga. I understand your frustration when you are not able to complete the 4 levels in the bonus feature, but they will return. Often there will be a series of 3 bonus events following a special event (such as the Lunar New Year event), and the first one is usually dunking cookies.

In the meantime, I encourage you to check out our CONTESTS, where you can win boosters and gold bars for your game and unique badges for your profile in this community. Click on the green "Contest" button at the top of this section to find our current contests, or check out our "Hot right Now!" thread for links to badges and more information. .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?