🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Retrieving lives Sent by friends

Options
Dixdomino
Dixdomino Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2023 in Support

I'm unable to find where my lives from friends are? I've never received any lives even though I have confirmed with friends that they've sent them. If I select the heart icon I'm only prompted to request lives but never to collect..

Easy peasy on saga and jelly but in friends it's not.. Please help!!

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,614 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Dixdomino and Welcome to our Friendtastic Community!

The functionality for sending and receiving lives in Candy Crush Friends recently got updated. I have received many requests for lives since that upgrade, by clicking on the heart icon near my lives counter (just as you have done). All of the players are not recognized but are "random" friends.

I have not requested lives since the upgrade, so I am not sure if received lives will be found by clicking on the same heart icon. I am copying @DieOmimi on this message because she had tested this functionality and can provide more insight.

Again,

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,614 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello again @Dixdomino,

Lives received from friends appear when you click on the "+" sign near your lives counter.

I recognize this player, but lives can also be sent to or received from random players. We hope this functionality will be more robust when it is next upgraded.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?