🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Costumes

RobinCorte
RobinCorte Posts: 2,262 Level 5

Are there any character outfits that won't be coming back?

I have many that never appeared to me

I would very much like to have Odus Eagle, but he never appeared

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,986 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @RobinCorte, nice to see you back in the community. 🤗

In CCFS, events are constantly running where you can unlock costumes for different characters. Since our last conversation, for example, I was able to unlock Odus Eagle. I'm not sure when it was - it's been quite a while. 

At the moment the Bubblegum Troll Event is active. If you don't have Bubblegum Troll and his costumes yet, you can unlock them.

Don't have any events at the moment?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,163 Friends Moderator
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

Hello @RobinCorte, the only costume that will never come back is Galaxy Yeti. Unfortunately, that costume was only available until the end of 2019 as part of an offer associated with the purchase of specific Samsung devices. The other costumes might be offered more than once, but there are no guarantees.

It's possible that the Odus Eagle costume will return in the future. Unfortunately, Game Moderators don't get advance notice of events or costumes that can be won. We learn about new costumes at the same time as other players.

You have an impressive scrapbook! We now have a new badge to recognize players when they reach 80 costumes in their scrapbooks. Maybe you will be our first recipient!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?