🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why is Red Rabbit a character?

Options
Bruhcake
Bruhcake Posts: 2 Newbie

I don’t even know his origin in the games. Could somebody please tell me his origin and importance??? Also, what does he do as a Friend in this game?

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,621 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Bruhcake and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

Red Rabbit's power is to do "extra damage to mint blockers." When a player collects 10 red candies, Red Rabbit hits mints with upside-down T-shape range and reduces two layers of the mints. When there are no mints, his ability will remove candies, break frosting or hit hearts.

He typically is available to chose as a Friend on levels with mints and red candies.

I don't know his origin, but he dreams of becoming a rock star. So, one of his costumes is Rockstar Red Rabbit. In that costume, he will pull out a guitar radiating with electricity. When a player collects 10 red candies, he will strum a note sending the electricity to the board. He has several other costumes -- Farmer, Easter Bunny, basic character, Christmas, and Fox.

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

He wants red candies so that he can deal damage in this pattern:

XOX

XTX

OOO

where T is the target tile and the Os are affected tiles. This ability deals 2 damage to mint and hearts, and 1 otherwise.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3
    Options

In 95% of the cases, I choose the rabbit to complete the levels with hearts.

I don't care what this character was created for. I use it to the best of my ability to advance in the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?