🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• sam_123
    sam_123 Posts: 52 Level 3
    hello there , today is turkey day in the states and instead of fixing everything here i sit playing pet rescue. i love prs. it is the only game i play and am so addicted to it. i am waiting for new levels and could really use the gold.  i am from michigan and it is very gold here . ) that should say cold not gold) lol  have a great day 
  • Crazy57
    Crazy57 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi I'm Cindy and very happily addicted to all King Candy Crush games but Friends is my new favorite !! Just wish I could start getting lives from my friends. But I will be patient because I love this game!!!
    Thanks 
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello and welcome all newcomers to the community, you will find it to be informative and helpful with rewards for easy participation!
  • Juan_Candy
    Juan_Candy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Greetings to the Community. I am Juan_Candy and I begin a journey to becoming a legend in my own mind. I hope that all of you will share my grand delusions and support my quest for Superstardom... For it is I, Juan_Candy, that will ultimately train the fishes to properly swim to the right targets... the candies I actually wish crushed, not the ones I have been saving for a spectacular combination, nor those candies at the top that hold little stategic value for my goals.

I am Juan_Candy, and I approve of this message... though I have doubts that I can train the stoopid fishes.
  • rabbit777
    rabbit777 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited November 2018
    Hello everyone! =)

My nickname is rabbit777. It's nice to meet all of you! I've been playing Candy Crush Series since 2013. I like puzzles, nature, reading and arts. 

I'm currently in level 245+ in Candy Crush Friends. I also like to send out lives to my friends because I want to help out as much as I can. 

Enjoy your day and have fun playing Candy Crush Series!! <3<3<3

• Dinha123
    Dinha123 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Olá!
    Me chamo Sandra sou apaixonada pelos jogos king e viciada nos Jogos Candy Friends. Está é minha primeira comunidade estou um pouco perdida mas jaja me sentirei em casa.
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    edited November 2018
    Dinha123 said:
    Olá!
    Me chamo Sandra sou apaixonada pelos jogos king e viciada nos Jogos Candy Friends. Está é minha primeira comunidade estou um pouco perdida mas jaja me sentirei em casa.
    Translation:
    Hello there! My name is Sandra and I'm a big fan of King's games but I also have a vicious obsession with Candy Friends. This is the first community I'm part of so I feel a bit lost, but I'm sure I'll feel right at home.

Dinha123, you can only talk on English here. No Portuguese allowed. So podeis falar em inglês em eta comunidade.
  • LORDLANGERZ
    LORDLANGERZ Posts: 11 Level 2
    Dinha123 said:
    Olá!

• LORDLANGERZ
    LORDLANGERZ Posts: 11 Level 2
    Olá Sandra Bem-vindo à comunidade King, não se sinta perdido, você está entre os amigos aqui, esperamos ouvir muito mais de você e continuar gostando dos jogos Candy Crush.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Dinha123 said:
    Olá!
    Translation:
    Hello there! My name is Sandra and I'm a big fan of King's games but I also have a vicious obsession with Candy Friends. This is the first community I'm part of so I feel a bit lost, but I'm sure I'll feel right at home.

Dinha123, you can only talk on English here. No Portuguese allowed. So podeis falar em inglês em eta comunidade.
    Its not so much other languages are not allowed, its just easier if everyone can post in English as that is the language supported. I do use google translate as others do, but sometimes that doesn't work very well due to the variations in speech. I would hate to insult anyones grandmother by bad translation :D:D:D 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?