🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• ladyadz
    ladyadz Posts: 2 Newbie
    hello... .. love the community 😁😁
  • LORDLANGERZ
    LORDLANGERZ Posts: 11 Level 2
    Hi Lady Adz, nice to have you with us, keep it sweet & enjoy the community 👍😁
  • ladyadz
    ladyadz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thankyou lord ...  =) 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Dinha123 said:
    Olá!
    Me chamo Sandra sou apaixonada pelos jogos king e viciada nos Jogos Candy Friends. Está é minha primeira comunidade estou um pouco perdida mas jaja me sentirei em casa.
    Translation:
    Hello there! My name is Sandra and I'm a big fan of King's games but I also have a vicious obsession with Candy Friends. This is the first community I'm part of so I feel a bit lost, but I'm sure I'll feel right at home.

Dinha123, you can only talk on English here. No Portuguese allowed. So podeis falar em inglês em eta comunidade.
    Its not so much other languages are not allowed, its just easier if everyone can post in English as that is the language supported. I do use google translate as others do, but sometimes that doesn't work very well due to the variations in speech. I would hate to insult anyones grandmother by bad translation :D:D:D 
    Well, I translated that by myself; no Google Translate copy-pastes.
  • MJKITTY
    MJKITTY Posts: 11 Level 2
    Hello...my name is MJKITTY. I am recently a retired RN of 45 years as of this September. Spend too much time playing Candy Crush as well as other King games but it is very relaxing. I am a newbie to the community and look forward to meeting all of you.
  • LORDLANGERZ
    LORDLANGERZ Posts: 11 Level 2
    Hi Miss Kitty, I’m sure I speak for us all in welcoming you to the community, you’re amongst friends who also love Candy Crush & other King games, sit back, relax, put your feet up and smash those candies, thanks also for your service as a nurse, that’s one vocation that doesn’t receive enough reward or recognition 👍👏👏👏😊
  • Skander
    Skander Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 10
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited April 10
    Hello @Skander and welcome to our vibrant Community :D 

I hope you're having a very sweet Monday! Please feel home here, and if you want to meet other members and get a chance to win some Gold, you can introduce yourself here ;)

Again, welcome!
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    edited November 2018
    To all the newcomers: Welcome, and enjoy your time here!

My name's Alejandro Herrera Barboza*, a 15 year old boy from Costa Rica. I've been a member of this Community ever since the "worldwide launch" of Candy Crush Friends Saga. I'm a passionate fan of this game and I will do my best possible efforts to help anyone with their issues.** Again, you are all welcome and deserve a sweet experience here!

*That's two surnames; Herrera is not a middle name.
    **But please be careful with me: I'm not a normal person and I can suddenly feel disturbed or act strangely, but I promise I'll be helpful to anyone most of the time.
  • rpd
    rpd Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi else I'm also an addict just saying hello everyone  rpd🤗🤗🤗

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?