Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• ladyadzladyadz Posts: 2
    hello... .. love the community 😁😁
  • LORDLANGERZLORDLANGERZ Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Hi Lady Adz, nice to have you with us, keep it sweet & enjoy the community πŸ‘πŸ˜
  • ladyadzladyadz Posts: 2
    Thankyou lord ...  =) 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    Dinha123 said:
    OlΓ‘!
    Me chamo Sandra sou apaixonada pelos jogos king e viciada nos Jogos Candy Friends. EstΓ‘ Γ© minha primeira comunidade estou um pouco perdida mas jaja me sentirei em casa.
    Translation:
    Hello there! My name is Sandra and I'm a big fan of King's games but I also have a vicious obsession with Candy Friends. This is the first community I'm part of so I feel a bit lost, but I'm sure I'll feel right at home.

Dinha123, you can only talk on English here. No Portuguese allowed. So podeis falar em inglΓͺs em eta comunidade.
    Its not so much other languages are not allowed, its just easier if everyone can post in English as that is the language supported. I do use google translate as others do, but sometimes that doesn't work very well due to the variations in speech. I would hate to insult anyones grandmother by bad translation :D :D :D 
    Well, I translated that by myself; no Google Translate copy-pastes.
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
    Hi Miss Kitty, I’m sure I speak for us all in welcoming you to the community, you’re amongst friends who also love Candy Crush & other King games, sit back, relax, put your feet up and smash those candies, thanks also for your service as a nurse, that’s one vocation that doesn’t receive enough reward or recognition πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
    edited November 2018
    To all the newcomers: Welcome, and enjoy your time here!

My name's Alejandro Herrera Barboza*, a 15 year old boy from Costa Rica. I've been a member of this Community ever since the "worldwide launch" of Candy Crush Friends Saga. I'm a passionate fan of this game and I will do my best possible efforts to help anyone with their issues.** Again, you are all welcome and deserve a sweet experience here!

*That's two surnames; Herrera is not a middle name.
    **But please be careful with me: I'm not a normal person and I can suddenly feel disturbed or act strangely, but I promise I'll be helpful to anyone most of the time.
  • rpdrpd Posts: 4
    Hi else I'm also an addict just saying hello everyone  rpdπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
    rpd said:
    Hi else I'm also an addict just saying hello everyone  rpdπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
    Hi RPD,

Hello & welcome to the community, you’re amongst friends here, keep smashing those candies πŸ‘πŸ˜
  • MimiouMimiou Posts: 82 ✭✭✭
    Haha, thanks for the support @QueenMia!!!

• nicely19nicely19 Posts: 20 ✭✭
    A warm welcome to all the new members!
    Hello everyone! I've been with Candy Crush since the beginning. Candy Crush Ftiends has been my favorite by far! 

I love collecting friends, and look forward to meeting new ones!

So far my favorite Character is Tiffi and her new πŸ¦ƒ costume is the cutest!

I am super addicted!!

Keep on crushing Friends πŸ«πŸ¬πŸ­πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­
    Don't say that you are not perfect (I say this because of your nickname). Everybody can be great and can get to do sweet stuff in the future. It just depends on being positive all the time.  <3
  • Hello everyone! I've been with Candy Crush since the beginning. Candy Crush Ftiends has been my favorite by far! 

I love collecting friends, and look forward to meeting new ones!

So far my favorite Character is Tiffi and her new πŸ¦ƒ costume is the cutest!

I am super addicted!!

Keep on crushing Friends πŸ«πŸ¬πŸ­πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­
    Don't say that you are not perfect (I say this because of your nickname). Everybody can be great and can get to do sweet stuff in the future. It just depends on being positive all the time.  <3
    Awwww you are too kind. But I actually created that screen name over 15 years ago, because I am not perfect and I am not imperfect, therefore I am Unperfect πŸ˜€