🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Win free Lollipops - QuizzMia by QueenMia #5 (FINISHED)

Comments

• Jennifer_Paixao
    Jennifer_Paixao Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited November 2018
    QueenMia said:
    Hello Friends, it's Quizz-o'clock :heart:

This week, Odus is celebrated - Remember you can read his exclusive interview and ask him your questions here - and he decided to throw some lollies around :D 
    This week we are giving away 2 wrapped and 2 stripped lollipops to 10 lucky members of the Community! 

Isn't that sweeter than ever?!

For a chance to win, simply answer the following 3 questions by commenting below and that's it!
    So read carefully, here are the (very) easy questions:

1 . How old is Odus?

2 . What's Odus' power and how is it triggered?

3 . What would he take on a desert island?

You have until Monday 26th of November 13.00 CET to participate. Then 10 winners will be randomly chosen and will receive their reward star 

Now, here's a tip: Don't look further, all answers can be found on the Community 

Ready everyone? Go!

Good Luck  D 

Terms and Conditions here

• Jennifer_Paixao
    Jennifer_Paixao Posts: 5 Level 2
    Odus is too old. His mystical and magical powers are hd can create two candies at once! And he would need his spectacles, his great memory, and tropical bird outfit to take to his tropical island.
  • Brenda_Arthur
    Brenda_Arthur Posts: 7 Level 2
    1  I never share my age, I'm too old for that. 2 Odus can create not one, but two special Striped Candies at once! Match 8 purple Candies, and he’ll spawn both a vertical and a horizontal Striped Candy at random on the board, 3 spectacles, my great memory (well, this never leaves me) and my tropical bird outfit to fit in the landscape.

• choonmei
    choonmei Posts: 4 Newbie
    1. Odus is old and wise and thus he wouldn’t want to share his age 
    2. Odus's power is that he can create two special striped candies by matching 8 purple candies and he’ll spawn both a vertical and a horizontal striped candy at random on the board.
    3. His spectacles, his great memory and the tropical bird outfit to fit in the landscape.
  • merchel
    merchel Posts: 20 Level 2
    1. Odus wouldn’t want to share his age thus we don’t know the exact number but we know he’s old and wise. 
    2. Odus's power is that he can create two special striped candies and it’s triggered by matching 8 purple candies and he will spawn both a vertical and a horizontal striped candy at random on the board.
    3. His spectacles, his great memory and his  tropical bird outfit.
  • Dinha123
    Dinha123 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Olá!
    1.Odus não gostaria de compartilhar sua idade, portanto, não sabemos o número exato, mas sabemos que ele é velho e sábio. 
    2. O poder de Odus é que ele pode criar dois doces listrados especiais e é ativado combinando 8 doces roxos e ele vai gerar um doce listrado vertical e horizontal aleatoriamente no tabuleiro. 
    3. Seus espetáculos, sua grande memória e sua roupa de pássaro tropical.
  • brandanimo
    brandanimo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Odis is too old, he doesn't disclose his age.

He can create two special stripped candy by matching 8 purple candies he will spawn a horizontal and vertical stripped candy at random.

His spectacles, tropical bird outfit and great memory
  • rabbit777
    rabbit777 Posts: 9 Level 2
    1. Odis is old and he doesn't want anyone to know how old he is.
    2.After matching 8 purple candies, Odis can create 2 stripped candies. He summons either a random horizontal or vertical strippes.
    3. Odis would bring his old memory, tropical bird outfit and his spectacles.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited November 2018

Hello everyone, 

I hope you're having an amazing Monday and you're ready to rock the rest of the week 

I am so thrilled to see so many of you here. A big thank you to each and everyone of you for participating star You all answered the questions without any mistake! Clap Clap D 

The Contest is now over and the 10 lucky winners are... **Drum**... 

@Aitch 

@Veeresh    

@cxtq18

@Diane_Smith-2      

@pizzakingpaul 

@Pummy_Raj     

@Jennifer_Paixao      

@Brenda_Arthur    

@Dinha123     

@brandanimo    

Congratulations, guys! Your price is already waiting for you!

But what have you won? This week, Odus is giving away 2 wrapped and 2 stripped lollipops! SWEEEET D 

@pizzakingpaul and @Dinha123 - I could not find your Candy Friends account, thereofre, could you please let me know what's your core ID? To find it:

- Open the game App.

- Tap on the left bottom corner and click on the orange icon.

- DOUBLE TAP on the King logo on the top of the pop up and you will see the ID.

Again, thank you to all of you for participating in our QuizzMia and don't be sad if you haven't won today. Keep an eye around as there will be many more of these events coming  

Any feedback or suggestions is more than welcome!

Also, please remember that the language on the Community is exclusively English! Thanks and have the sweetest week :heart:

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    As they say in my country when the lottery results get posted at the end of every Sunday: Congratulations to the winners!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?