🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive lives

Answers

• CrusherDawn
    CrusherDawn Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2018
    I'm playing on PC, Windows 10 using Chrome. I am unable to send or receive lives. When I've used up my 5 lives and go to the "envelope" it is empty.
    Obviously, this is an ongoing issue. Being able to receive and send lives is a crucial part of the gaming experience.
    Five lives on a challenging Levels do not last long. 
    It take 20 minutes to wait for ONE life from the game itself. 
    Is there an end in sight to this problem.
  • esick
    esick Posts: 3 Newbie
    I’ve also made multiple requests and never receive anything. I don’t ever get asked to send a life either. When will this glitch be fixed?
  • Moon_Drummer
    Moon_Drummer Posts: 0 Newbie
    I’ve been playing this game for weeks and I never seem to receive lives back. It looks like I sent them but I can’t be sure. There doesn’t seem to be a mailbox anywhere to receive incoming lives. I see this as a topic everywhere and no one seems to get an answer please fix it and answer us thanks
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello @Moon_Drummer, there is a glitch with the sending-receiving of lives at the moment.. the dev team are aware of the issue and are currently working on it. When functioning the "mailbox" is part of the lives remaining meter, send and receive lives by touching the meter to open the window. I hope you are enjoying your weekend and look forward to your input here in the community.
  • QueenCharlene
    QueenCharlene Posts: 30 Level 2
    On CC Friends - I only play on my iPhone n I noticed my sending n receiving lives was fixed, but now my send lives envelope only shows up when I have full lives .... so I can’t send lives to anyone unless I have 5 lives! I feel bad cause I can’t help anyone while I am playing with this issue now! Does anyone else have this issue as well?
  • dotdoe
    dotdoe Posts: 3 Newbie
    I never get lives from friends assigned. I don’t think people are playing much. Today o got one life and maybe two other times I got 2 lives. So I am becoming very bored with game. I hate when they suggest moves which makes you lose game. 
  • Lin_70
    Lin_70 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2018
    I am playing on a PC Windows 10 and on google chrome. I have made requests to fix the issue with receiving lives. I am not able to receive or send. I have spent a lot of money in this game and am tired of the issue . Not sure why you cannot fix it.

• dawnh
    dawnh Posts: 0 Newbie
    I have not been receiving my life's now for at least a week ...HELP

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello @dawnh, I wish I had the solution but there is a glitch in the sending-receiving of lives right now, the team at the studio are working at solving this issue now.. I hope you are having a great day and devine time in the community and crushing candy 🍬
  • Koenigfreunde
    Koenigfreunde Posts: 7 Level 2
    I am now at a level to complete 10 cheese with a minimum of availabilities and I am not getting lives from anyone but I have given plenty and there should be a way when the player enters possibilities that they are not able to remove them but they just hit and one live is gone

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?