Who has pets?

slideyslidey Posts: 104 ✭✭✭
Pets are a huge part of our lives. Who has them, and are you willing to share pictures? I have one lab Cali, she’s 11. I have a 3 year old Rottweiler named Bo, and a cat named Dipstick. 
Prev134

Comments

• Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    Hello guys! I was just curious to know if you guys have any pets at home. I personally love 🐢, but if you guys have a different favorite pet, that is perfectly fine with me! Anyway, here’s a pic of my little dog! His name is Coconut, and he is just my little buddy! Got any cute pics of your pets that you would like to share? I would love to see them!

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Legend
    Hello @Joseph45 and all crush crew, yes animals are a staple of my home.. a dog, cat, snake, and chickens (I live on a farm). I hope all are enjoying this devine day, keep calm and crush on 🍬

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    Alright, I'm going to buy fried chicken; that way I'll be able to catch a photo to my food-seeking kittens!! 🀣
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,777 Superstar
    I don't have any pets but I would really like to have a dog, I love them πŸ€— @Joseph45

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
  • TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    A few know i have my lab Miss Stella Louise!!!!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸΆπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ•. Of course i only use her full name when she refuses to cooperateπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Shes on my feet at this moment. 
  • ninajentaninajenta Posts: 3
    I got 3 pets one Jack russell one bordecollie and one racehorse
    Nice @ninajenta, I'm guessing you also live on a farm?.. or like pipi long longstocking 😁

Alan Smart 🍁
  • ninajentaninajenta Posts: 3
    No i dont. Live just outside the city 
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    I too love pets and since childhood I and my lil brother always wanted to have a pup or kitten but unfortunately my parent's are allergic to cats / dogs and hence I couldn't bring home any pet. After watching Harry Potter series I'm now intrigued with getting an Owl. Now some facts for Mr curious @Joseph45 - there are around 20 species of Owl's and this is the only bird that can rotate it's neck by 270 degrees.
  • MimiouMimiou Posts: 95 ✭✭✭
    I have 2 cats, but I wish I could have more! I also want a couple of dogs (when I have space) and chicken for fresh eggs every day :D 
    Really, @Veeresh?! That’s very interesting! Thanks!

• TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    StellaπŸ’œπŸΆπŸ’œπŸ• just a tiny bit larger that sweet little CoconutπŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ• @Joseph45
    Awww....she’s adorable @TaniaSloan! I just looooove dogs so much!!!!!Thanks for sharing!!

This is miss Lucy, like misty she is a princess and just had to get up on the bed with me and mommy for movie time..

Alan Smart 🍁