🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What time zone are you guys in?

Options
Joseph45
Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
What’s up everyone! As you may already know, poeple from all around the world 🌎 are joining in on this community, and I think that is just fabulous! Since this is true, I was just curious to know what time zone you guys currently reside in. I am currently on Eastern Standard Time in 🇺🇸. At the time of this writing, it is currently in the late morning hours on December 6. How about you guys? If you’d prefer not to answer, that is perfectly fine! I was just curious! Thanks you guys! 

Comments

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    edited December 2018
    Options
    UTC-06:00; Central US Time, Mexico City and Central America.

In other words, it's 09:20 at the time of this comment's original writing.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hey @Joseph4, you seem like a very curious guy 😊 I am currently on Central European Time and here is 4:20 PM, it's December 6 of course and it's already getting dark which I like very much since I am a night owl (like Odus 🦉)
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @Joseph45, I live in ontario Canada and it is 10:34 am here.. keep calm and crush on 🍬
  • Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3
    Options
    Hi Fellow Crushers, and @Joseph45!
    I think this is a brilliant question btw!
    My Time Zone here in the UK is GMT  ;)
    It's now Thursday, 6 December 2018, 16:10 hrs. It's cold, dark-yet surprisingly dry here in the other Capitol of England...Stoke On Trent  :3
    JustKeepCrushin' xXx
  • Joseph45
    Options
    I am very curious @firebombmarkus! One more thing I really like that I forgot to mention in my introduction post was that I also love trivia! In fact, I am known in my family for knowing more random facts than almost anyone in my family! Here is one right now: It is impossible to view every single video on YouTube. Why? Because it would take about 65,000 years (and counting) to do so! Here’s another one: there are currently more than 1.9 billion websites (of course, and counting) on the Internet! I hope you found those interesting, and happy crushing everyone! 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Joseph45 said:
    I am very curious @firebombmarkus! One more thing I really like that I forgot to mention in my introduction post was that I also love trivia! In fact, I am known in my family for knowing more random facts than almost anyone in my family! Here is one right now: It is impossible to view every single video on YouTube. Why? Because it would take about 65,000 years (and counting) to do so! Here’s another one: there are currently more than 1.9 billion websites (of course, and counting) on the Internet! I hope you found those interesting, and happy crushing everyone! 
    Including those sites on the Dark Web-- wait what?!
  • Joseph45
    Options
    I would assume so. In fact, of those roughly 1.9 billion websites, only about 200 million or so of those websites actually have visitors. 
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Hi Guys, 
    All the active and smart persons have already commented and I'm as usual late. Like @firebombmarkus I too am a night owl. I'm from India and hence it is UTC +5:30 for me. Since @Joseph45 you are a very curious guy and love to know facts, Sri Lanka is the only other country that shares the same time zone as India. 
    At present it is 12:45 AM of December 7.
  • Joseph45
    Options
    Very interesting @Veeresh! Thanks for sharing! 
  • Joseph45
    Options
    As I shared above, I am from US Eastern Time. To be more specific, my time zone would written as UTC-5:00 Eastern Time (USA & Canada). It is now currently 2:25 PM where I live. Thanks for sharing @Veeresh😁

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?