🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How can I add a friend on the Candy crush friends saga app

Options
lostlove
lostlove Posts: 1 Newbie
Can't find anywhere to add someone as a friend but yet I have all these friends on here but it did not add so please help

Best Answer

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I’ve read on a post posted somewhere in the community that if you connect your game to Facebook, then your Facebook friends should be added in with your kingdom friends (at least that’s what I think the post said.) If your seeking to add friends via the kingdom, this is something that players cannot do at this time. However, you may notice your list of kingdom friends change a bit as players may drop out, and/or new ones join. I hope this helps you with your issue! 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I’ve read on a post posted somewhere in the community that if you connect your game to Facebook, then your Facebook friends should be added in with your kingdom friends (at least that’s what I think the post said.) If your seeking to add friends via the kingdom, this is something that players cannot do at this time. However, you may notice your list of kingdom friends change a bit as players may drop out, and/or new ones join. I hope this helps you with your issue! 
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Hello @lostlove Welcome to the community. At this moment this game is relatively new and there is no option to view your friends unlike other King games. All your friends who are playing this game will appear on your map if they are connected to FB. When you lose a life, click on the heart located on the top left corner and a list will appear which indicates all those who have installed this game. Some of them may be active and some may not. 
  • amyolsen33
    amyolsen33 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Is there a way to add a non Facebook friend? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?