🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

King games are not rigged

Joseph45
Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
edited December 2018 in Off-topic
Hello guys! I hope you guys are having a sweet Monday😁 Anyway, I just felt the need to tell you guys that, although some levels may seem impossible, the’re not. True, you may have to try more times than you can comprehend, but eventually, you will get through! If you are in a situation such as this, don’t give up! Perseverance is something we all must learn, and conquering those seemingly impossible levels is one way of learning this very valuable virtue. You do not have to read further than the first two sentences of this article to know that King is not cheating you. I hope you found this helpful, and have a great day😁

Comments

• TaniaSloan
    TaniaSloan Posts: 145 Level 3
    You can always watch a video too!! But as a rule of thumb...levels of any game is actually able to be won withhout boosters and extra lives. Good idea to share this post and thoughts @Joseph45 way to go!!
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    None of the developers fix their games or else people won't be playing them.........Most of the times the newbies or some impatient players start yelling when they encounter a super hard level which can't be cleared by them........All they want is lollipops. .......on the contrary I prefer super hard levels which let's me test my skills making my brain cells more active. .......
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Although @Joseph45 said a positive idea, the title for this thread just seems to make someone think this post is an offense to developers. I think that it is as such too.
  • Joseph45
    edited December 2018
    Sorry @AlejHerrBar2k3 about that. This was not my intention. It’s just that I have read countless reviews of these games on the App Store claiming that these games are only possible if you purchase something. I just wanted to reassure everyone that that is simply not the case. 
  • TaniaSloan
    TaniaSloan Posts: 145 Level 3
    There were no harmful intentions intended by @Joseph45 its rediculous to see ppls reactions if they cant complete a level. Automatically they claim what Joseph was trying to contradict. Ppl have zero patience today. They get angry over an actual game. Again...I'm glad he attempted to enlighten others. I enjoy the challenge of games. I have to keep my mind busy...working...movin n groovin😉. When ppl have a come apart over not getting their due lollipop....i say to myself...if they only knew what a real life devastation actually is...I live one everyday for many yrs not knowing how many more.....so lets just crush 🍬 sugars!!! 💜💜💜💜
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Joseph45 said:
    Sorry @AlejHerrBar2k3 about that. This was not my intention. It’s just that I have read countless reviews of these games on the App Store claiming that these games are only possible if you purchase something. I just wanted to reassure everyone that that is simply not the case. 
    Never mind. I said it felt like an offense because I thought you said "fixed" as in "never fixed bugs", not "fixed" as in "designed to get someone mad".
  • Joseph45
    That’s ok @AlejHerrBar2k3😁! I guess I should have said they are not rigged rather than fixed. Honest mistake. Anyway, have a great evening😁
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey guys, thanks a lot for all the support you're giving us! It's so nice to have you all here :awesome: I've edited the title to avoid any further confusion! 

Thanks again and have the sweetest day ;)
  • lejeunejl117
    lejeunejl117 Posts: 13 Level 2

I'm not a sore loser, and I'm not even that good at or competitive in games like candy crush friends. However, I DO notice that the striped/wrapped candies and color balls do different damage depending on how close I am to completing a level. I have this game from Google and Samsung play stores, and both games do it. I notice it more when I'm stuck on the same level for a while. Then, if I've been stuck for days, suddenly the candies all have super powers and I win a few.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?