🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The game does no longer connect to the internet

Popaki
Popaki Posts: 12 Level 2
Since  I synchronized the game to my kingdom account,  I cannot connect to the internet as I do with my other downloaded games. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Popaki
    Any ideas how I can solve it? 
  • TaniaSloan
    TaniaSloan Posts: 145 Level 3
    I'm sure @QueenMia will be able to provide you with a link to get answers to help resolve this issue...💜💜
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi there @Popaki and welcome to our vibrant Community :)
    Thanks for flagging this to me, @TaniaSloan!

Please make sure you update the latest game version and clear cache and cookies. You can also follow the steps here to make sure everything is up-to-date. 
    Also, try to log out from your Kingdom account and in again.

That sounds simple, but usually helps! If not, let us know what device and platform you're using.

Let us know how it goes.
  • Popaki
    Thank you for the warm welcome!!

I have already deleted cookies and cache, logged out and then login again but unfortunately problem still remains.

My device is a Samsung S7 edge and my operating system is Android
  • QueenMia
    Ok, let me check with our Tech team and I'll get back to you as soon as I can, @Popaki
  • Popaki
    Thank you @QueenMia!! I will be waiting for your message!
  • Naia
    Naia Posts: 37 Level 2
    I am having the same problem.  Almost all my king games say no internet connection and cannot connect to Facebook (iphone 7, ios 12.1.1). I have followed all the suggestions, reset network, restart phone, offload app and reinstall, delete and reinstall Facebook.  All have not worked.  I sacrificed all my boosters on Pet Heroes to see if a delete solves the problem and it does....however, i really don't want to lose all my boosters on my other games.... Oddly, Candy crush fixed itself the other day and suddenly connected with no update or changes (I don't do auto updates).  Please help!
  • QueenMia
    edited December 2018
    Hello @Popaki, hello @Naia

There are some issues with it but we haven't been able to identify anything as it affects a handful of players and we cannot replicate the issue on our end. The best is to re-install the App - Don't worry about the boosters. If you can add a screenshot of your current boosters, I'll add them back once you have re-installed ;)
  • Naia
    QueenMia! This is the help/salvation I have been searching months for!  Attached are my screenshots for Farm Heroes.  I'll send Soda and Jelly in separate messages. Please let me know when I should delete the app so that you can restore the boosters.  Thanks again!!
  • Naia
    @QueenMia, here are the screen shots for my Soda Crush game.  Let me know if there is other information that you need.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?