The game does no longer connect to the internet

PopakiPopaki Posts: 12 ✭✭
Since  I synchronized the game to my kingdom account,  I cannot connect to the internet as I do with my other downloaded games. 

Best Answer

• PopakiPopaki Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    @QueenMia You are the best!!! No, that's ok. I will play them again. My main concern was the boosters. Thank you so so much!!!!
    Accepted Answer
Prev13

Answers

Any ideas how I can solve it? 
  • TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure @QueenMia will be able to provide you with a link to get answers to help resolve this issue...💜💜
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,347 Community Manager
    Hi there @Popaki and welcome to our vibrant Community :)
    Thanks for flagging this to me, @TaniaSloan!

Please make sure you update the latest game version and clear cache and cookies. You can also follow the steps here to make sure everything is up-to-date. 
    Also, try to log out from your Kingdom account and in again.

That sounds simple, but usually helps! If not, let us know what device and platform you're using.

Let us know how it goes.

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Give feedback to our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars - Here

Thank you for the warm welcome!!

I have already deleted cookies and cache, logged out and then login again but unfortunately problem still remains.

My device is a Samsung S7 edge and my operating system is Android
    Ok, let me check with our Tech team and I'll get back to you as soon as I can, @Popaki

Bubble Witch - Give feedback to our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars - Here

Thank you @QueenMia!! I will be waiting for your message!
  • NaiaNaia Posts: 27 ✭✭
    I am having the same problem.  Almost all my king games say no internet connection and cannot connect to Facebook (iphone 7, ios 12.1.1). I have followed all the suggestions, reset network, restart phone, offload app and reinstall, delete and reinstall Facebook.  All have not worked.  I sacrificed all my boosters on Pet Heroes to see if a delete solves the problem and it does....however, i really don't want to lose all my boosters on my other games.... Oddly, Candy crush fixed itself the other day and suddenly connected with no update or changes (I don't do auto updates).  Please help!
    edited December 2018
    Hello @Popaki, hello @Naia

There are some issues with it but we haven't been able to identify anything as it affects a handful of players and we cannot replicate the issue on our end. The best is to re-install the App - Don't worry about the boosters. If you can add a screenshot of your current boosters, I'll add them back once you have re-installed ;)

QueenMia! This is the help/salvation I have been searching months for!  Attached are my screenshots for Farm Heroes.  I'll send Soda and Jelly in separate messages. Please let me know when I should delete the app so that you can restore the boosters.  Thanks again!!
    @QueenMia, here are the screen shots for my Soda Crush game.  Let me know if there is other information that you need.
    @QueenMia, here is my screenshot for Jelly Saga.  Thanks again for your help!
    @QueenMia, I have deleted and reinstalled the three apps: Farm Heroes, Soda Crush, and Jelly.  Ready for booster renewal.  Thanks!
    Ok...will give it a try. Here is the screenshot with my boosters and my current level. 
    @QueenMia Did that and the problem was solved!!! However my current level is 1514 (it was 1539) and all my boosters are gone. So, can you do your magic? 
    edited December 2018
    Hey there!

Hehe, this is the Support Area for Candy Friends so I wasn't expecting all these games, but that's fine, no worries ;) 

@Naia - I've added the boosters back for both Soda and Farm, however, for Jelly I was unable to do it so I have you a compensation instead. You'll find everything once you access the game from your mobile.

@Popaki - I was unable to find a matching account with your email address. Would you be able to give me your user ID please? Here's how to find it!

Thank you!