Win a Gigantic Candy Surprise - QuizzMia by QueenMia #6 (FINISHED)

13Next

Comments

• MegabombMegabomb Posts: 1
    Hey Everyone, Here's the Answer
    1. Misty is a unicorn, very rare and a beautiful creature with the kind of unparalleled self-importance.
    2. Misty's power is she can create all kinds of special sweets, either swedish fish, striped candy, color bomb or coloring  candy. Her power can be triggered by matching 15 orange candies.
    3. Mister prefer to help people pass their level in Candy Crush Friends.
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Legend
    Hello @Megabomb, sweet last minute entry, was hoping to see some more enter the quiz before the bell.. wish you well in the event and welcome to the community.    Keep calm and crush on 🍬

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • 1. Misty is a Unicorn.

2. When you match a 15 orange Candies, Misty will give a random candy.

3. Her favorite thing about Friends Saga is helping people pass their levels.
  • viscocentviscocent Posts: 4
    [Just gonna improve my answer from my earlier post.]
    1. Unicorn - She is a unicorn
    2. Surprise - She creates two random special candes with every 15 matched orange candies
    3. Win - She helps you pass/win levels
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Legend
    Hello fellow crushers, and a big congratulations to all the winners of the contest.. you are all very deserved of your prizes as I can recall seeing your names throughout the community threads and talked with most of you myself, the level of activity you have shown is devine and worthy of accolade..   keep calm and crush on 🍬

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,053 Superstar
    Congratulations to all the Winners "clap clap clap"

Please post what you won  :)  I am very curious to find out Misty's surprising gift  =)
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    Congratulations to all winners! You guys earned it! Keep being awesome 😎 you guys! 

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,184 Superstar
    Thank youuuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— @QueenMia And thank you guys, I really hope you will all get some awards next weeks cause you are all great to cooperate with and very helpful to our Community 🌈 @Joseph45 @Pummy_Raj @Alansmart and big congrats to all other contestants who won 🍭
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Congratulations to all the Winners "clap clap clap"

Please post what you won  :)  I am very curious to find out Misty's surprising gift  =)
    [top secret - do not enter]
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • Ali_AzmirAli_Azmir Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to all the winners. 

• 1) Misty is an Unicorn;
      2) When we collect 15 Orange Candy, Misty will surprise us with her unique gifts --- they can be Coloring Bomb OR Color Bomb, Striped Candy or even a Wrapped Candy OR a Swedish Fish.... we can never guess, only she knows what & when to give!!
      3) She likes to help her friends to pass the levels -- even the Super Hard ones  A friend in need is a friend in deed 
  • AitchAitch Posts: 92 ✭✭✭

Congratulations to all the Lucky winners  :3 I'm a l'il bit jealous right now-but that's just the immature child within me! 
    Well done guys n gals, I'm so happy that we get opportunities like @QueenMia's comps...and they're free to enter  ;)
    JustKeepCrushin' xXx
  • 1. Unicorn 2. 15 Orange candies she throws .Boosters 3. She helps candy crush friend players beat their levels
  • cxtq18cxtq18 Posts: 6
    Congrats everyone who won!!