❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Add Leaderboards and prizes!

AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Legend
edited January 3 in Ideas
What do we think about a prize for top spot in weekly and once a month for all time leaderboards?

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁
55 votes

Active · Last Updated

Prev1

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,282 Superstar
    I think it's marvelous idea @Alansmart  To be honest, I am not competitive type and I do things mostly for pleasure of mine and to help other menbers of Community. But I also think that you work better for your goals when you have an incentive, don't you think so?
  • AitchAitch Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    I'm with @firebombmarkus, I'm not the competitive type either...but would greatly appreciate the added incentive  ;)

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,282 Superstar
    That's great, thanks for support 😊 @Aitch
  • TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Yet another good idea!!! 👏👏👏👏
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    edited December 2018
    Great idea @Alansmart! Perhaps there could be  a gift of some gold bars every now and then! Keep the great ideas coming!

• Nance4267Nance4267 Posts: 2
    Alansmart said:
    What do we think about a prize for top spot in weekly and once a month for all time leaderboards?
    That is a brilliant idea. Many other games have that type of challenge and it is so much fun especially when competing with friends.
  • karlbkarlb Posts: 5
    I think prizes are a awesome idea.Im wondering where i can get king or candy crush apparel?

• LynetteLynette Posts: 3,278 Superstar
    I'd prefer not to reward people for posting a lot...but reward those who make relevant, quality contributions to the Community :)

Top of the leaderboard does not necessarily mean that a person is a 'top' contributor! ;)

• LynetteLynette Posts: 3,278 Superstar
    karlb said:
    I think prizes are a awesome idea.Im wondering where i can get king or candy crush apparel?

@karlb there is an online store here: Candy Crush Saga Webshop  :)

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Legend
    Hello @Lynette, I couldn't agree more wholeheartedly and a couple of my posts are mere conversation starters but I do try to keep poignant and relevant to topic (after all this is the king forum) not a fan of spam content myself.. I think a slight tweak to the point system may help with that, if more points were to be garnered from superstars and community managers vs general member tallys that may be a recalibrator?

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • AjelsanAjelsan Posts: 21 ✭✭
    I guess your idea really looks like Board King's weekly challenge. There are leaderboards gathering players of the same level to compete against each other with a goal for rewards.
    In Candy Crush Soda Saga there was the "4 colours competition" if I'm right. Maybe the same would be great for Candy Crush Friends Saga, earning Hammer, Striped and Wrapped candies for the players who chose the colour which won the contest.
  • TrenaDeanTrenaDean Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Please ! Give us what we want ! 😏😛
  • MaryRose074MaryRose074 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    I play all 4 Candy Crush games. 
    I'm enjoying playing CC Friends, as a daily player I'd really like to see a leaderboard for CC Friends for the mobile app. I'm always having to go backwards through portals to see how close or far behind a player is from me, which takes a long time. Also I'd like to see, getting more lives easier. Unfortunately when I win a 2 hour booster, I run out of lives before I can take advantage of the 2 hour booster. With CC Friends being somewhat new, I request ppl to send me a life but I never get one. Even being connected to Facebook doesn't help getting lives. Waiting a half hour for a life is way to long. I look forward to seeing some changes to make this game more enjoyable. 

Candy Crush Saga I'm on level 3959
    Candy Crush Friends I'm on level 995
    Candy Crush Soda I'm on level 2367
    Candy Crush Jelly I'm on level 1694

• Linda89Linda89 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Alansmart said:

• Linda89Linda89 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Linda89 said:
    Alansmart said: