🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

GAME NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY - DESPERATELY NEED ASSISTANCE

kvanc
kvanc Posts: 52 Level 3
edited December 2018 in Support
Because of all the issues I’m having with CCFriends not working properly on my iPhone I tried downloading and installing CCFriends  on my Asus laptop last night.  I can access the game by signing into my Facebook and King accounts from there, however my progress shown on the laptop is different than what is showing on my iPhone (which is where I always play); on the laptop it said I was at level 250, yet on my iphone it shows me at level 263, which is CORRECT!!  Obviously it isn’t syncing properly.  On iPhone I still CANNOT connect the game to Facebook or King account. I first noticed that I wasn’t receiving lives. I could send lives but they were not being received either.  Plus, my daily progress has disappeared completely  (where it shows how many consecutive days you’ve played and are given a daily reward) - completely gone.   When I try to connect the game via Facebook  I keep getting an error message “There was a connection error. Try again in a bit”. When I try to connect the game via my King account I enter my email and password and then it just keeps spinning and spinning (won’t connect) and freezes everything!  I have to force close to get out. I have all the updates to both iOS and CCFriends.  I was one of the winners in the latest contest but can’t even gain access to find out what I won. I’m to the point now that I don’t even care about what I won, I just want the game to start working correctly again.  Please, can somebody help me?

1.  Unable to connect game via Facebook or King account;
2.  Lost daily progress level and reward (I haven’t missed one day either);
3. Progress is showing differently on laptop and iPhone (level showing on iPhone is correct but game isn’t functioning properly there).
I’m  concerned I will lose all my progress if I do anything. I desperately need help/assistance with this. Can somebody please help me?  Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello @kvanc, I'm sorry to hear these things are happening with your acct, I shall put you in the direction for help.. @QueenMia will be able to further assist you in getting this addressed. Aside from that I hope you have a devine day and welcome to the community 
  • kvanc
    @Alansmart, thank you for letting me know.  I appreciate that so much!!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @kvanc, hey @Alansmart and thanks for reaching out, both of you :)

You can just delete the App, yes and re-install. If you saved your progress by logging in via either FB or King.com, you won't lose your levels - You'll lose your boosters but I can add them again if you send me a screenshot of what you have. 

In case you haven't saved your progress via FB or the Kingdom, check here for more info on how to do it. You also have some info hereon how to make sure your game will be saved.

If the progress is not the same between your 2 devices, it's because it's not syncing properly. Here's the FAQ on how to make sure it sync properly.

So if you sync before deleting the App, you won't have any problem. And in any case, I'd be able to add it back manually for you, so no worries. 

I hope that helps! Let me know how it goes :) 
  • kvanc
    Queen Mia, thank you for the information. However, on my iPhone I CANNOT “Login” to play the game via Facebook or King,  When I try to connect via Facebook I keep getting an error message 

I CANNOT sign in via King account either, it just spins and spins and freezes (have to force close).

There is NO option for me to “Logout” either...

When I get to this screen and select PROFILE, I have the option to sign in via Facebook or King, but this is where everything freezes/stops.  There is nothing available for me to “Logout” either.

How can I save my progress by syncing when I can’t even “Log In” to save my progress on the iPhone (it’s different than laptop).  

• QueenMia
    edited December 2018
    Hey @kvanc - Thanks for getting back to us. 

I would suggest that you clear cache and cookies from your Iphone (You do that under settings > Then Safari > Then clear browser history). Once you've done that, check the App store for any App update and make sure you have the latest version. That should reset the game settings and let you connect. 

Let me know how that goes! 
  • kvanc
    As I mentioned previously I have already done this - several times. 
  • kvanc
    kvanc said:
    As I mentioned previously I have already done this - several times. 

If if I send a screenshot of what level I’m at, can you manually make sure I start back at that level if I delete and reinstall the game on the iPhone?  I have followed all the troubleshooting provided but it’s not done anything.  I’m about ready to just delete it for good:

• kvanc
    @QueenMia
    Are you there?  If I delete the game app and reinstall it, will you be able to manually put me back at my current level?
  • QueenMia
    edited December 2018
    Hey @kvanc, sorry for the late reply. Yes, no worries! Pls take a screenshot of your levels and boosters and I’ll be able to reset all of these for you ;)
  • kvanc
    @QueenMia
    I reinstalled the game and it did not keep my progress.  I was at level 281 (see below).  Unfortunately I also lost all my boosters (they did not continue to accumulate), and I also lost all my daily rewards.  I have not missed a day since I started playing yet the Daily Rewards has been reset to day 1 😞.  I don’t know if there is any way to get that back or not, but would be grateful for you to return my progress to the correct level at least.  I thank you and @Alansmart and @firebombmarkus for all your assistance!! I can send you my player ID in a private message of you need (for the reset).  Please let me know.  Kindest regards

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?