🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Celebrate the Holiday Season with the Community! 1000 Gold bars to be won! (FINISHED)

Comments

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    @AlejHerrBar2k3 I am so sorry to hear that. But as we all know there are ways to celebrate without spending a lot of money. What matters is that you are all together and happy with each other. I am very curious about Costa Rican customs since I might move there next year 🙈 I wish you and your family all the best 🤗
    What?! You will be in my country?! I'd be glad to meet you in person!! I'll show you most of our customs and traditions. Let's talk further about this in the Inbox, ok?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited December 2018
    Hello everyone and Merry Christmas! I just love the holidays so much, and the only thing better than having your holidays at your own home sweet home is sharing them with your wonderful family! Well, actually before I spend Christmas at home, I actually am probably going to my grandmas house out of town for a wonderful Christmas party with some wonderful relatives this Saturday! Then, on Christmas Eve, I have some other wonderful relatives from out of town coming for Christmas! Ready for the best part? On Christmas morning, they’re all going to come and watch us open our 🎁! By far, this has got to be my favorite part about the holidays! Then, of course, we all come together for a great Christmas meal in the evening! After that, well, I don’t really have too many plans after that! However, I always love to stay up till midnight 🕛 on New Years Eve watching the clock ⏰, so I can see the dawn of the New Year! Well, that’s about it for my holiday plans! Thanks for reading, and have a great holiday season everyone🎄🍭😁🎅

• Divax
    Divax Posts: 51 Level 3
    @AlejHerrBar2k3 I wish you a merry Christmas dear @firebombmarkus Thanks darling 🤗💕
  • Divax
    @Joseph45 Such a beautiful Christmas tree. Here's wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas!! 🎅💕
  • Michelle_Cross
    Michelle_Cross Posts: 1 Newbie
    Happy Holidays everyone!  I am fortunate enough to have my whole family come to my home.  I love this time of year!  We just got 6 inches of snow yesterday.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!!

• Joseph45
    edited December 2018
    Thank’s so much @Divax! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well! Personally, I think it looks a lot better at night! Perhaps I’ll post another picture later after it gets dark
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Beautiful tree @Joseph45 Have a great holiday! Enjoy yourself and time spent with people you love 🤗
  • Joseph45
    Thanks @firebombmarkus, and that’s awesome @Michelle_Cross! I’ve been watching the weather where I’m at and unfortunately, I doesn’t look like it’s going to be a white Christmas here! But nonetheless, it’s still Christmas and the most wonderful time of the year! Merry Christmas to you and your family🎄🍭😁
  • Divax
    @Michelle_Cross Lucky you. We had a little bit of snow two days ago and i was getting excited at the prospect of a white Christmas,  but then it stopped snowing and hasn't snowed since then.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?