🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Celebrate the Holiday Season with the Community! 1000 Gold bars to be won! (FINISHED)

Comments

• bigbird
    bigbird Posts: 9 Level 2
    Spending time with the kids  yes they move so we get to travel. New state to see   hope everyone has a great Christmas. 
  • Loobylou
    Loobylou Posts: 4 Newbie
    Having a quiet Christmas Day with hubby and my mum ( she has dementia ), Boxing Day will be busy though, rest of family will be here... 🙂
  • ushehdjwheyshej
    ushehdjwheyshej Posts: 13 Level 2
    OK gotta git gud at Candy Crush Friends Saga so gimme 1000 bars
  • Vickijones
    Vickijones Posts: 2 Newbie
    Well MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. On our holiday we cook and eat all kinds of food, my family as well as extended family get together and exchange our gifts and just hang out as family laughing talking and just being together. This is my favorite holiday just because we are together as a big family and loving each other as God intended it.
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Well said, @Vickijones! It is the season of giving!!!
  • Cindi_F
    Cindi_F Posts: 1 Newbie
    This year we have 3 of our grandchildren living with us. Ages are 13, 12 & 4  We plan to have a fun Christmas morning at home then off to my nieces who asked to host Christmas dinner this year. She doesn't know what she's getting into. There will be a minimum of 25 hungry kids & adults to feed & entertain.
  • emoore88
    emoore88 Posts: 6 Level 2
    i will be spending the holidays with my beautiful babies and family, i love this time of year, and not to mention after eating all the great holiday food i get to sit and relax while playing candy crush😁
  • patronman69
    patronman69 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hello everyone this will be the first year that me and my wife will spend Christmas in a fifth wheel trailer since this is all we had left from a fire that burned down our home this year. But we still have each other and our health is good and we both got out without any injuries plus our five dogs made it out too. So I just wanted to let everyone know what a Christmas Tree looks like in a fifth wheel trailer.. Merry Christmas everyone.

• Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hello Crushers, I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy New Year in advance. In India Christmas is celebrated only by the Christians and not by the other religion's. New Year celebrations is becoming popular since few years but only in metro's and cities. In towns and villages you will not witness any hectic activity. This year for the first time in my life I will be visiting my maternal grand parents for the New Year along with my parents. My grandpa and granny are terminally ill and doc's have confirmed that they will not survive for more than 6 months and hence this is going to be their last New Year. All my maternal relatives have decided to converge at my Uncles house and have a happy gathering as a farewell gesture. Games for kids and gifts for them. All food items to be cooked at home only including desserts. I hope all goes well........
  • Sabry2603
    Sabry2603 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Dear Queen Mia and  members of community, I will spend Christmas holiday with the people that  I love more: my family and all dearest relatives. We  will have lunch together making wishes and exchanging presents. The New Year instead I will go to the mountains  on the wonderful  Dolomiti  to Cortina D'Ampezzo  in Italy a few days to ski with our friends and I hope to have  a lot of sunny days. I wish you all Merry Christamas and happy new year.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?