🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Celebrate the Holiday Season with the Community! 1000 Gold bars to be won! (FINISHED)

Comments

• Char725
    Char725 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Our holiday was just our family at home, it was a lovely day! We opened stockings then did our tree. It took all day!! Happy Holidays to all!! 
  • jackie45
    jackie45 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited December 2018
    For the holidays I spent it alone. I lost my 17 year old daughter and her boyfriend in a car accident on Jan 24 2015. On Nov 22  I lost my second child 22 in a car accident and 4 months before I lost my daughter I lost my mom. I enjoyed reading each of the stories I wish all of you a happy New year and the holidays nor anything else is the same anymore. 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited December 2018
    I’m so sorry about that @jackie45😞 for your losses. In 2016, I lost one of my uncles in August, and then my grandfather at the end of November. It just broke my heart to see them go. However, I know that they are in heaven, and are happier than they have ever been! I sure your children, mother, and your daughter’s boyfriend are there with them too! I extend my deepest condolences for your loss, but I also wish you the best this holiday season, and in your life! God bless! 
  • jackie45
    @Joseph45 Thank you it's been a rough road for me, My condolences go out to you as well.Life is so different without my kids and I'm so lost .Happy New Year to you

• BiancaKraus
    BiancaKraus Posts: 11 Level 2
    @jackie45  omg Jackie, I'm so sorry! I don't know why this happens to young and innocent people..... My father had an motorcycle accident and almost died, then at hospital  they detected cancer. He was fighting against cancer for 8 years.. Hard years. Then my mother had 2 cerebral ictus and I cared for her for 10 years. Now she is in a care home. And I asked myself a lot of times why does it happen to "normal" people ? Because I've never seen for example a terrorist fighting against cancer.... I can't imagine how you passed through the last years ... But I hope that you will find happiness again and feel better soon. A lot of hugs from Spain 😘😘 
  • gramakunshi7
    gramakunshi7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Yr since my daughter and family got to spend Christmas at home in 5 yrs. NE, South Dakota. Merry Merry Christmas 
  • jackie45
    @BiancaKraus thank you for such kind and heart warming words. I say I'm barely surviving but tonight you made my night by sending me the Footprints In the Sand. It's been a rough road for me and at times have wanted to give up but I know in life I can't do that my kids would want me to live buy it's hard living without them. Happy New Year to you and your family
  • BiancaKraus
    BiancaKraus Posts: 11 Level 2
    Happy new year to you jackie45 🎉🥂😘
  • shelby69
    shelby69 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of my King community. This holiday season I will get to spend with my family. This will be the first one without my dad but also the first one with our new foster daughter. My Marine son is home from California to Pennsylvania and my daughter other daughter is home from college. My other Marine son is home too. I am so blessed and couldn’t be more happy. I do hope everyone feels as blessed as I. Play on my friends!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?