💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Portal to navigate between levels

Options

Comments

• cxtq18
    cxtq18 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I would love this especially on Candy Crush Friends.
  • philiprorrer
    philiprorrer Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Spent $10 today on Christmas special, few levels later, please come back later  under construction (aka.. No more levels). Second, PLEASE create a map  Took 10 minutes to go all the way back to get 3 stars as the game suggests  Thank you 
  • stevenbutts
    stevenbutts Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Great idea and also make it that when you complete a lower level it doesn't take you back to the highest level. I am now waiting for new levels and if I go back to get more stars it goes straight to the top and makes me not want to play it

• melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    I watch this space every day hoping for a resolution to this problem :(
  • bjackson1955
    bjackson1955 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I agree with a way to go back to previous levels. I like to go back and get all of the stars, but it' so annoying going back through the portals again and again and again 20 at a time. I'm waiting for more levels right now. It can be done on the other Candy crush games. Please fix
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hello @bjackson1955! Welcome to the "New" KING Community!

Can you please go to the first page & VOTE UP?  Just click on the "UP" it will add your vote too (if you have not voted yet!)!  Our Ideas get a chance becoming approved when they receive more votes :)

Thank You! 
  • bjackson1955
    bjackson1955 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    This the way to go to past levels on Candy Crush Soda. Can we have this for Friends?
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi everyone and Happy New Year! 

We agree that the option to easily move between levels is important. Therefore, our Studio will be looking at adding this feature in the coming months. I say months, because at the moment, we don't know how long it's going to take for it to be developed and implemented - But just so you know, we are looking into it :) 

Thanks for the feedback everyone and I'll keep you updated once there is more info! Happy crushing for now!
  • ChristyLynne7
    ChristyLynne7 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Yes, there needs to be an easier/quicker way to get back to earlier levels! 

Eapecially when you get the to end and are waiting doe for new levels, the game suggests going back to beat your own score and being at 780 and going back to 132 it’s rather annoying to only be able to travel 20 levels back at a time. 
  • Roqweb
    Roqweb Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Please I think you should add where to search for previous level.  Is too stressful to be searching for previous level 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?