🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Celebrate the Holiday Season with the Community! 1000 Gold bars to be won! (FINISHED)

Comments

• Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3
    Hellloooooo Fellow Crushers,
    We have had a truly Wonderful Christmas  :3 here in sunny Stoke on Trent...somewhere around the middle of the UK! 
    My wife was diagnosed with Pleurisy just before Christmas-which has meant many trips to the medic's-but she has been her usual brave self and pushed thru' the pain to be with us all  <3
    Our family is quite diverse and beautifully different...I married my wife 3 years ago (we were best friends for 14 years before that-It wasn't until a mutual best friend died that we both realised we felt so much more than friendship! The rest, as they say, is history!) 
    We shared this Christmas with our Daughters: my daughter is 20 and Julie's daughter is 29. They both love spending all their spare time mixing with  friends within the gay community-they both identify as heterosexual. I've known my step daughter since she was 14...and Julie has known my daughter since she was 2! We also had our adopted son with us all Christmas and New Year, he's 24 and identifies as Gay. He is just a constant source of energy and his enthusiasm is contagious! And finally, we have our Beautiful l'il man...Our Grandson-he's 2 1/2 and is our own little fountain of happiness ;) He's loved his presents and all the food etc. but most of all-He has adored having all of us together and absolutely went crazy when the  family games we play started! We both get our Christmas present when we see the Love, life and laughter that thrives and Shines thru each of our beautiful clan. We are so blessed with each one of them-and all of our extended 'family' who also join us thru' the holidays  :)
    Our tree this year was decorated in a Rainbow theme (the photo does not do it justice! The rainbow represents the inclusion of everyone to us...The desire for everyone to feel accepted, respected and needed. I am so lucky to live in a country where we are able to celebrate Christmas in our own beautifully diverse style. It saddens me that so many other people just wouldn't dare  :o
    Happy New Year Guys and Gals, may all your Dreams come true...I know that mine did  o:) 
  • aerdna679
    aerdna679 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I spent the holidays in beautiful Lehi, Utah! A little snow, but beautiful views of the mountains, with my family at my side! Thank you for making fun and catchy games! Happy holidays everyone!
  • Godvilla
    Godvilla Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2019
    Spending the festive period with my two lovely cuties. Family is everything and everything is family. 
    Memorable time spent with family are precious than pearls. 
    Although I've been down with fever, nevertheless I spend time playing candy crush friends this festive season. 
    I wish all friends in the Kingdom a happy and prosperous new year
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2019

Hello my dear Friends and Happy New Year to you and your loved ones :star:
    Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful comments! You guys are amazing and that you had a sad or a happy story to share, I deeply hope you all had a great and sweet time during the Holiday :heart:

I wish you could all win but there can be only 25 winners (for this time ;)) so I won't make you wait any longer, here are the happy winners **Clap Clap** and well done to you all! You guys will receive a private message to explain how to get your Gold! 

@Divax
    @BiancaKraus
    @GoddesV
    @jackie45
    @Aitch
    @Adeboye
    @Sue_Maline
    @Pummy_Raj
    @Lim
    @lmbhpr1
    @sam_123
    @wills0817
    @1eeyoreluver
    @JetKuil-Snaterse
    @wheelz
    @kdj9829
    @Wynnette
    @patronman69
    @taralynn
    'Deb_Harlan
    @ivana86
    @JerryAlvarez02
    @arha
    @Brina_Watson
    @danc

And since you were many to share about your holiday, here are some pictures from where I spent mine. I celebrated Christmas in Denmark: Beautiful but so cold!

Then I came back to the warmth and spent the New Year's eve in Spain, where I live and where the sun (almost) always shines :)

Well done to the winners again and a BIG THANK YOU to everyone for sharing amazing life moments and pictures with us. All the best and let's make this Community the greatest in 2019 ;) 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Congratulations to all the winners! You guys are amazing! 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Congratulations guys, well deserved 🤗
  • Divax
    Divax Posts: 51 Level 3
    Wow thanks guys. And congratulations to everyone else. Happy new year to all my fellow candy crushers and gamers. May we have the opportunity to celebrate many more happy years 🤗💗
  • Godvilla
    Godvilla Posts: 5 Level 2
    Congratulations to the winners 
  • Jennifer_Paixao
    Jennifer_Paixao Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2019
    Hi everyone Merry Christmas!! I am having my two son's ages 24 and 18 sleeping over on xmas eve, and then we are going to wake up, open presrnts, have breakfast, and then around 2pm my fiance  and I are going to my cousin Mark and his wife Kaleena's house for xmas dinner with our while immediate family!! I can't wait!! You all enjoy your holiday!! Can i please hope and pray I win some of these gold bars!! =)
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello fellow crushers, big round of applause for all who won.. it was all at once uplifting and a bit sad to read the stories posted. I appreciate all who shared during the holidays with the personal details, was probably not the easiest thing to do but I hope it brought some peace to those who needed it.. let 2019 be the most devine year yet!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?