🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Characters NOT loading!

ISAAC006
ISAAC006 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited February 2019 in Support
The other characters I have other than the first two will not download.  I’m now at a level that require either the nutcracker or bird and neither will download so I cannot play on further in the game.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi guys!

I hope you're getting ready for the weekend :)

So, here is more info on how it works: 

Characters are being downloaded one by one in the game - Which means that in case you re-install the app, all the characters that you've previously unlocked (provided you login to your account) will be downloaded again. Note that they are downloaded in random order.
    You might think that the downloading is not taking place since the progress bar is not moving, but the downloading is actually happening in the background. 

Therefore, if your internet connectivity is very slow, downloading all characters and costumes may take a while. To give you an example, a player who has unlocked all characters will download approximately 150MB of data, which takes time when the connectivity is bad.

So my guess on this is that it's due to your network, connectivity. Make sure you have a good internet connection and that should work fine then - Please try with another connection to see if that makes a difference as well. 

In case you're still experiencing issue, it would be very helpful to get an iOS screen recording - You can find out how to do that here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935

Let us know and until then have a good weekend :star: 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?