🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I made a purchase but did not receive my stuff - READ HERE on HOW TO PROCEED

Comments

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @kellynicole1212, and welcome to to the community! I’m sorry you are experiencing issues with your purchase. Since payments involve sensitive data, we cannot access such information here in the community. There are 1 of 2 options you could try:
    1. First and foremost, try to contact King Customer Care regarding the matter to see if you can get your lost items retrieved. To do this is simple and can be done from your device: 

1. Open your Candy Crush Friends Saga game and tap the blue cogwheel to access the setting menu. 

2. Then click the blue question mark to access the Help Center. 

3. Scroll down to and select the section of the Help Center titled “Purchases And Gold Bars.”

4. Locate and select the article titled “I purchased an item on my device but haven’t received it”

5. Read through this and then click “Contact Us,” and fill out all appropriate details to address your issue. 

If following the above steps don’t work, the other option you could try would be to see if you can get a full refund for you purchase. To do this, open the receipt in your email or purchase history and tap “Report a Problem.” 

I hope this was of help to you, and have a wonderful day! 
  • angief67
    angief67 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Hey can anyone please help me!!!
    I purchased on the 29th Dec 2017 and I dont often buy these packs but thought I would treat myself
    Anyhow all up I had 154 cold bars which I thought Ill only use if I need to buy extra moves
    Today I only have 14 gold bars and I swear not I or anyone else has used them!!
    I know its first world problems but I want my 140 bars that have gone back!! :(
    is that possible??
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @angief67, what game is this for because I responded to you yesterday in another game community.  Just checked and you posted your other message in Candy Crush Soda Saga.  I'll paste below what I wrote in your other message.

You should never lose gold bars!  I am going to ask you to please complete this contact form:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your account to see what happened with the gold bars.  You should get an email from them along with a ticket number.  I wouldn't expect an answer from them until at least Wednesday because of the holidays.   If you don't get an email by Friday morning, please follow up with me here and I can have the Community Manager follow up from his end.

• angeltrejo2995
    angeltrejo2995 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I made a purchase a few days again and still have not received the item I purchased. Please help TY 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2019
    Hi @angeltrejo2995 and welcome to our Community 😊 You can read about this here https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/246162/something-wrong-with-your-purchase/p1?new=1
    Here you have a lot of information about purchase issues and you can choose the right option for you. I hope this helps. Happy New Year 🎅🏻🎄🎁
  • Honeybun8150
    Honeybun8150 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I made 2 purchases and didnt recive the items

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited January 2019
    Hello @Honeybun8150, and welcome to the community! I’m sorry you’re having issues with your purchase. However, following the steps below may assist you in getting your lost items back. 

1. Open your Candy Crush Friends Saga game and tap the blue cogwheel in lower left hand corner to access the settings menu. 

2. Tap the icon of the blue question mark to access King’s in-game Help Center.

3. Scroll down to the section of the Help Center  titled “Purchases and Gold Bars.” 

4. Locate, read, and follow all instructions in the article titled “I purchased an item on my device but haven’t received it.” 

If following the above steps steps do not solve your problem, your next best bet would be to see if you can get a refund for your purchase. Open the receipt in either your purchase history or email, and tap on something that states “Report a Problem” (this may vary depending on the device your using). I hope this helps you, and have a wonderful day! 
  • Kirsten_Deakin
    Kirsten_Deakin Posts: 7 Level 2
    this keeps happening. I have emailed all the info with screenshot of purchase. Can someone respond as soon as possible as I am getting a long flight in an hour and wanted to use these while flying 
  • hsohailk
    hsohailk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi, I just purchased gold for $40 and I got an email for $52.97 took from my account but I didn’t get any gold or rewards? I supposed to get 250 gold plus 24 hours rewards. Please look. 
  • JJunghoya
    JJunghoya Posts: 1 Newbie
    In playing, i got a mistake by pushing purchase button and it is operated with named 'one click?' So it's already worked. Plz refund i payed maybe 1.5$

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?